Javon Kinlaw would have murdered Manish Mehta

23 minutes ago, undertow said:

Yeah what has happened over the past few years is people have gotten so used to talking to people in a nasty way it's spilled over into the real world and some people are gonna get hurt.

I was referring to Mike Tyson actually punching the sh*t out of some dude disrespecting him on a plane.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

You 2 should definitely start a podcast.  If you're worried about hurting players' feelings then just don't interview players.

How about "Roughing The Passer" as the podcast name, in honor of Gastineau.

22 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

A 6'5 defensive tackle knocked your hat off your head and you stood there trying to have a discussion? Shoot a double or run away man. 

I cast a level 3 protection spell and summon a zombie to fight him.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I was referring to Mike Tyson actually punching the sh*t out of some dude disrespecting him on a plane.

Yeah I'm saying people have got so used to talking to people in a nasty way online they have deluded themselves into thinking they can now act that way in real life.

3 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

I have posted on Cohen's videos since the Deebo Samuel hunt and I have posted on this attack... Cause that was what it was, it was an assault, plain and simple

Totally NOT ACCEPTABLE!!

People can say what they want you don't get to touch them. Cohen is a REPORTER he doesn't have to say NICE things about you, period.  If he is lying or misrepresenting you then you can sue or call him out but touching him and using threatening language is not acceptable.

Stupid articles by a dumb journalist --- DOES NOT = VIOLENCE!

My father who was an undercover NYPD police officer and used to get death threats from drug dealers at our house would not have let that man intimidate him or even attempt it no matter how big he thinks he is...

I thought the point of being undercover was using a different identity.  Or were you guys part of the cover story?

3 hours ago, batman10023 said:

I thought the point of being undercover was using a different identity.  Or were you guys part of the cover story?

There are many types of “undercover” officers and not all are like on TV.  There are buy and bust (drugs) and there are undercover identity folks.

My father, rest his soul, was a commanding officer who was attempting to stop the flow of narcotics into poor areas in the neighborhood known as the South Bronx.  Drug dealers didnt like him disrupting their income and threatening him and sending threats via others to the precinct and following him.  My father never blinked and was extremely popular by the poor people in the community because he was making their lives better.  

While there are problem officers no doubt my father would say so… nevertheless that is why I always respect the honest officers who protect others, it is a far far harder job than folks ever could imagine.   

• Upvote 2

Insane

Kinlaw looks like just about the last guy on the 9ers (or maybe the NFL) I’d want to be antagonizing 

professional athletes have to show a ton of restraint at all times, no matter what is said about them 

I imagine it’s challenging, but it’s their job and they are well compensated for it

Simply put, you can’t go off on a reporter like that

And Cohn, despite the embarrassment, seems more than happy to capitalize on this for clicks / page views 

just bizarre, surreal.

8 hours ago, thebuzzardman said:

Becton chases Tom Shane halfway across the field in an attempt to snap his neck, gets tired at 50 yard line, gives up. 

Chapter 2:

Becton drives to the nearest secluded rest stop men's room with 6 family size bags of cheetos, and enters the last stall at 11:59pm and waits for his prey.

• Haha 4

On 5/26/2022 at 3:21 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Chapter 2:

Becton drives to the nearest secluded rest stop men's room with 6 family size bags of cheetos, and enters the last stall at 11:59pm and waits for his prey.

sea-bass.png

• Like 1

On 5/25/2022 at 8:51 PM, IndianaJet said:

This is wild...

Much more in this link....

The youtube video where Kinlaw calls into the reporters show is NOT SAFE FOR WORK

https://www.tmz.com/2022/05/25/49ers-javon-kinlaw-calls-reporter-lil-d-n-a-in-heated-confrontation/?adid=social-tws

Saw this the other day.  Only thing I really found interesting is that when they guy asked him to tell him what he has said that was not true, Kinlaw had no answer.

That being said, the guy has to lose his credentials after saying he was thinking about all the money he'd make if Kinlaw him him.