Boycott the Newark Star Ledger

15 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

I'm mad as hell about this and plan to send sternly worded telegram to the sports editor

This is an outrage STOP

I have not been this angry since Jimmy Walker was mayor STOP

Bring back daily horse racing coverage STOP

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, section314 said:

I am close to that point myself. The reasons for my soon to be boycott I will have to keep to myself  to avoid the 2 week visit to the penalty box that would follow.?

I just find the newspaper to be very slanted.  I want non-biased reporting, which is impossible to find these days. If I watch the slanted news on TV, I feel that at least I'm getting this information for fee.  When I purchase the newspaper, I feel that I'm paying good money out of my pocket to get slanted biased information.  

The statement I just made above is non political.  It's neither republican nor Democratic.  It's just where I feel we're at right now as a country.

• Sympathy 1

47 minutes ago, Alka said:

I just find the newspaper to be very slanted.  I want non-biased reporting, which is impossible to find these days. If I watch the slanted news on TV, I feel that at least I'm getting this information for fee.  When I purchase the newspaper, I feel that I'm paying good money out of my pocket to get slanted biased information.  

The statement I just made above is non political.  It's neither republican nor Democratic.  It's just where I feel we're at right now as a country.

You and I are on the same page. Very well said.