Sauce at the Garden

If thats true and dependent on the personality issues he may have had in the past its one thing.  What exactly were his personality issues that were called out as a rookie?  We were talking about some persona thing being so high schoolish.  Hes a young kid in a hip hop world, I could care less but youre entitled to your opinion
I'm glad for you .. to each their own. For the record I never had a problem w him. If he thinks hes arrived .. awesome ... show me.

I was responding to this post ...

"Having a personality doesn't mean you have maturity issues. "

I correlated mayfield because the same thing was said about him coming out. ... and Manziel.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Dunnie said:

I'm glad for you .. to each their own. For the record I never had a problem w him. If he thinks hes arrived .. awesome ... show me.

I was responding to this post ...

"Having a personality doesn't mean you have maturity issues. "

I correlated mayfield because the same thing was said about him coming out. ... and Manziel.

Manzeil and Baker were completely different stories.  Getting arrested, rumors of drugs and partying aren’t the same.  Not even close

And again, what were his issues? 

• Upvote 1

Manzeil and Baker were completely different stories.  Getting arrested, rumors of drugs and partying aren’t the same.  Not even close
I have no idea ... I wasnt saying he had any ... I was commenting on another posters comment.

Both Mayfield and Manziel had rediculous levels of cockiness and could not back it up. Less so Mayfield... but still an issue ... basically inherent douchedom backed by poor play .. Mayfield was unable to sustain his early success.

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:
2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Both Mayfield and Manziel had rediculous levels of cockiness and could not back it up. Less so Mayfield... but still an issue ... basically inherent douchedom backed by poor play .. Mayfield was unable to sustain his early success.

Both had brushing with the cops, Baker was arrested.  Thats why im saying they were different.

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

I have no idea ... I wasnt saying he had any ... I was commenting on another posters comment.

OK, I was wondering, hadn't heard anything about his past that puts him anywhere near the others.  In fact other than his necklace I'm not seeing how hes overly cocky