Sorry, Jets fans, the Seahawks won the Jamal Adams trade

1 hour ago, slats said:

More like your Mike White takes. 

1 hour ago, Larz said:

It just occurred to me that Adams has been on the NFL top 100 and made the pro bowl more times (3) than Mike White has nfl starts (2)

@T0mShane

mooning sunday drive GIF by Scorpion Dagger

I’m being more positive this summer. I’m not gonna let you haters bait me into these fights, no matter how righteous they may be.

On 5/31/2022 at 8:33 AM, Larz said:

Adams : consensus top 10 pick

Adams : 1st team all pro

Adams : commands 2 first round picks as compensation 

a few dozen but hurt jets fans : he sucks

the guy who should have caught the abuse was Darnold, the guy Maccagnan actually passed on Mahomes for ( don’t make me bump the article again) and played like crap his whole career 

amazing what a smear campaign can accomplish. 

the Jets won the Jamal Adams trade 

I say that as someone who wanted the team to sign Adams. Russell Wilson getting hurt made that second first way more valuable. 

But It's still an awful lot of celebrating for a team that's won 6 games since that point 

Winning trades is not the same as winning games. Like congrats jd really knows how to trade away assets for draft picks. Most gms don't operate under the endless rebuild and actually have to try to put a decent product on the field 

Hey shame  @T0mShane

the next time you want to “@“ me 

******* don’t 

I’m sick of your smear campaigns, trolling , and general juvenile bullsh*t. 

You were epically wrong about Adams, YOU couldn’t admit that you were wrong, and moved the goalposts all the way to “he’s not Ed Reed”

put me on ignore, you’re going on mine lol

8 minutes ago, Larz said:

Hey shame  @T0mShane

******* don’t 

You were epically wrong about Adams, YOU couldn’t admit that you were wrong, and moved the goalposts all the way to “he’s not Ed Reed”

Such a rash decision!  It hasn't even been 14 years yet!

19 minutes ago, Larz said:

Hey shame  @T0mShane

******* don’t 

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Larz said:

Hey shame  @T0mShane

******* don’t 

@Larz

• Haha 1

Anyone who watched jamal last year would have to tuck their colon back into their body from busting a gut laughing so hard at how Douglas fleeced the sea hawks in one of the most lop sided trades of all time.

Jamal will have a big part to play in a potential championship team, the jets, after the heist trade.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

I don’t care what anyone says

I’ve seen enough to know Adams is a total liability in coverage

Wouldn’t be able to cover 50 yo Ocho Cinco 1v1 if he came back to the NFL 

plays downhill all the time, regardless of situation, when he’s not making “business decisions”

the man made a killing off of 1 stupid play where he stole Daniel Jones’ lunch money 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I’m being more positive this summer. I’m not gonna let you haters bait me into these fights, no matter how righteous they may be.

Cool so you’ll go back to being funny?  Miss old tom

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

The jokes seem funnier when the team is better. Don’t blame me because your team sucks. It’s like poking a corpse with a stick.

Aw, you’re defensive. The team’s been bad a long time (and sounds like an excuse). Guess you just lost your mojo.  Never don’t give up

5 hours ago, Larz said:

Hey shame  @T0mShane

******* don’t 

Take a f**king L from time to time or go post some nordic women, ya tool.  

Jamal Adams sucks.

• Haha 1

We absolutely won that trade. If I could re-do it I'd do it 110 times out of 100. The capital the Hawks spent gutted them, and possibly led to them losing one of the best QB's of our generations because he was disgruntled about having no support. 

The guy was really good with us, but the value we got at the time was absurd and as he's disappointed it looks even better. His exit was so awful too. The guy acted like a total douche even going as far as insulting Jet fans and making insinuations about them being racist while trying to come across as a high horsed victim the entire time. 

I don't wish bad on him on a personal level at all, but on the field I will continue to savor this. When I see him post back to back sub 65 PFF grades with 2 picks in 2 years while the Seahawks crumble I feel no remorse or regret at all. When I saw him get cooked by geriatric Desean Jackson and Tyler f*cking Higbee in the same game my soul felt empowered. F*ck him. 

• Sympathy 1

• 2 weeks later...