Matt Patricia & Joe Judge running the Patriots Offense

Anyone who thinks that BB has not had a major influence on their offense is just fooling themselves. Regardless of who the figure heads are, the offense will be whatever BB thinks gives them the best chance to win. It was not all McDaniels or even mostly McDaniels.

• Upvote 1

Just now, NamathToSauer said:

He's not the greatest coach of all time. He's a very good coach who lucked into the greatest QB of all time with a sixth round pick. Nine years without Brady, two playoff teams, one playoff win. Without Brady he's retired years ago

Not to mention the cheating. How many opposing teams' headsets go out in New England, for instance?  

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

16 minutes ago, NamathToSauer said:

He's not the greatest coach of all time. He's a very good coach who lucked into the greatest QB of all time with a sixth round pick. Nine years without Brady, two playoff teams, one playoff win. Without Brady he's retired years ago

Sure.  Keep telling yourself that.

53 minutes ago, NamathToSauer said:

Whichever spin anyone puts on to it, he is the greatest coach of all time. As much as I hate saying that, it does not change the numerical facts.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, oatmeal said:

Greatest coach of all time but can’t get over the hump without the greatest player of all time. Funny how that works…

Took Brady just one year remember that when you want to kiss the cheats rings ? 

I kiss no rings, but I am very much in line with what Parcells said. You are what your record says you are. 

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Could you imagine this place if the Jets had  former Special Teams coach and former DC join forces to run an offense with a 2nd yr QB?

I'll let it slide ib 20 years if we win 6 Superbowls and play in 9 of them. :x

But I cant even imagine why they wouldnt hire an OC.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, NamathToSauer said:

Who is the greatest?  If we are comparing resumes without proper context I would like to know what you are ignoring.   

Bill Walsh is considered a genius, but is lucking into a third round QB being in the G.O.A.T. conversation acceptable?  Shula?  Had a HofF QB for his final 13 seasons as a coach.  One Superbowl and 6 playoff wins with Marino.  Noll?  Alot of seasons with 6-10 wins.  Like, his final 12 when those 9 HofFers got old.  Zero titles.

Did he luck into Brady?  Yeah, 32 teams passed on the G.O.A.T. multiple times.  What they were able to do together was unprecedented.  Neither is in the G.O.A.T. conversation without the other.

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

Tom Curran talked to a former player and this was a common practice.  When it was passing drills, it was primarily the QB Coach.  When it was running drills it was primarily the OL Coach.  When it was 7x7, etc., that is when the OC took over.  However, even then it was common for the OC to go to the OL coach for run suggestions.  Sill not an ideal situation.  In the end, no one was gong to replace McDaniel.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, rtnelson said:

Belichick has always had small staffs. Better to keep a tight control on the message. He was Brady’s QB coach early in his career. He’ll have a big hand in the offense, too. He’s probably in his Capt. Queeg years at this point. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

8 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Jet fans bashing the decisions of the greatest coach of all time.  Just unreal.

Jets fans knocking Jets fans for bashing a rival on a Jets board. Just unreal.

Brady is gone, Belichick can't hurt you anymore.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, oatmeal said:

Greatest coach of all time but can’t get over the hump without the greatest player of all time. Funny how that works…

Took Brady just one year remember that when you want to kiss the cheats rings ? 

Sure he is the greatest coach of all time, who happened to coach the greatest QB of all time.  Brady coached Belly up.

7 hours ago, rtnelson said:

I'll let it slide ib 20 years if we win 6 Superbowls and play in 9 of them. :x

@T0mShane would be beating us all up about the 6 and 3 record in the big game.