Matt Patricia & Joe Judge running the Patriots Offense

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

This is great news!  Matt Patricia calling the offensive plays. Joe Judge heavily involved. What a great day.

Most of the rumors, speculation out of New England is saying that BB himself is going to run the offense. 

Of course, that means Stevie is charge of the defense again and we've seen that movie and it was awesome. 

1 hour ago, jeremy2020 said:

Most of the rumors, speculation out of New England is saying that BB himself is going to run the offense. 

Of course, that means Stevie is charge of the defense again and we've seen that movie and it was awesome. 

Belly calling plays would be a better decision than Patricia doing it for sure.

the jets need to worry about how their coaches are.  nevermind about the patsies.  imo both patricia and judge are getting some criticism but remember, both of those guys were in near impossible situations with the lions and the giaints.  sure both failed during their first go arounds as hc but that doesn't mean they aren't good assistants.  and we might think patricia doesn't know offense but there isn't a defensive coach out their who doesn't.  they have to know what can beat them.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

BB won’t let Judge call for any 3rd down kneeldowns 

But for sure, we can probably expect a noticeable drop off in efficiency across the board going from McDaniels to Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum

Since McDaniels is out in the West Coast… I’m sure Belichick will have him phone in all the offensive plays.Since McDaniels is out in the West Coast… I’m sure Belichick will have him phone in all the offensive plays.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, rangerous said:

the jets need to worry about how their coaches are.  nevermind about the patsies.  imo both patricia and judge are getting some criticism but remember, both of those guys were in near impossible situations with the lions and the giaints.  sure both failed during their first go arounds as hc but that doesn't mean they aren't good assistants.  and we might think patricia doesn't know offense but there isn't a defensive coach out their who doesn't.  they have to know what can beat them.

Very true.

19 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Anyone who thinks that BB has not had a major influence on their offense is just fooling themselves. Regardless of who the figure heads are, the offense will be whatever BB thinks gives them the best chance to win. It was not all McDaniels or even mostly McDaniels.

Any coach can influence an offense, dictate what he wants.  But it’s play calling that’s the important piece of the equation.  McDaniels was the play caller.  McDaniels was sitting alongside the QB between series.  He was a huge piece of the pie.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, rangerous said:

The Jets should absolutely worry about that.  I am a fan, so I am poking fun at this.  That doesn't change what the Jets actually do.  :)

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, DonCorleone said:

Whichever spin anyone puts on to it, he is the greatest coach of all time. As much as I hate saying that, it does not change the numerical facts.

Unless you compare him to others like say, Paul Brown.  

• Upvote 1

Don't be afraid Jets fans. Good things are possible. Everyone seems to be walking on eggshells.

Belichick is a cheater. He is nothing without Brady. He is going to coast his way to the all-time win record and then he will retire. The Pats are mediocre, the Jets will absolutely beat them this year.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, rangerous said:

Patricia had more than enough time to prove that he could coach.  So did Judge.  Both took over bad teams, neither improved their teams situation in any way.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JetPotato said:

It's like the valedictorian of my high school said in his speech at graduation in 1994 ...

"F*** Mac Jones"

I completely agree but I was just putting myself in his shoes. Beli, okay, you gotta accept his misery, but imagine having to see those other two dudes every day.  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

Don't be afraid Jets fans. Good things are possible. Everyone seems to be walking on eggshells.

Belichick is a cheater. He is nothing without Brady. He is going to coast his way to the all-time win record and then he will retire. The Pats are mediocre, the Jets will absolutely beat them this year.

Checking In Mental Health GIF by Seize the Awkward I noticed you didn't guarantee the Home and Road win!

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

27 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

I noticed you didn't guarantee the Home and Road win!

At least he guaranteed a win. Some of these two-faced losers on here think we're gonna get swept in the division and finish last.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Patricia had more than enough time to prove that he could coach.  So did Judge.  Both took over bad teams, neither improved their teams situation in any way.  

i listened to quite a bit from the weei homers today on the way to boston.  the gist of it was that they didn't think the combination of patricia and judge was going to work and that the bellichicken was spreading himself too thin.  okay, we'll see soon enough if it works out.  it's not like any ex-patsie assistant has been successful anywhere.  but i do know that thinking some homer radio announcers know best is foolish. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/31/2022 at 6:52 PM, PFSIKH said:

Who is the greatest?  If we are comparing resumes without proper context I would like to know what you are ignoring.   

Bill Walsh is considered a genius, but is lucking into a third round QB being in the G.O.A.T. conversation acceptable?  Shula?  Had a HofF QB for his final 13 seasons as a coach.  One Superbowl and 6 playoff wins with Marino.  Noll?  Alot of seasons with 6-10 wins.  Like, his final 12 when those 9 HofFers got old.  Zero titles.

Did he luck into Brady?  Yeah, 32 teams passed on the G.O.A.T. multiple times.  What they were able to do together was unprecedented.  Neither is in the G.O.A.T. conversation without 

He's a very good coach and will rightly be in the Hall of Fame, but I can't call him the greatest unless he does something without the greatest player of all time. His record without Brady is abysmal and it's 9 years. Not a small sample size. Brady has already proven himself without Belichick and it took him one year. Belicheck without Brady, not so much.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2022 at 1:17 PM, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

BB won’t let Judge call for any 3rd down kneeldowns 

But for sure, we can probably expect a noticeable drop off in efficiency across the board going from McDaniels to Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum

If Jones starts to struggle Belichick will take over the offense

On 6/1/2022 at 9:32 AM, Jet Nut said:

Any coach can influence an offense, dictate what he wants.  But it’s play calling that’s the important piece of the equation.  McDaniels was the play caller.  McDaniels was sitting alongside the QB between series.  He was a huge piece of the pie.

McDaniels is an overrated clown.  You watch too much ESPN

On 6/1/2022 at 5:11 AM, rangerous said:

rubbish 

Patricia’s performance with the lions was piss poor.  Do I need to remind you the fiasco when he forgot to change hand and arm signals and made Darron frickin Lee look like Ray Lewis week 1 2018?  He also almost got Stafford killed in that game

Judge is Adam Gase minus the crazy eyes.  Daniel Jones regressed like crazy with him.  Giants actually had a decent roster last season and insanely underperformed 

I’m starting to think Belichick loves surrounding himself with loser assistants the same way Howard Stern has surrounded himself with no talent clowns his entire career To make himself feel like he is the alpha