Woody meets Christa Berrios

2 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

Maybe the rose colored glasses are taking over but it even seems like Woody is somewhat likeable these days.  What in the world is happening to our Jets.

It's like if you keep adding layer upon layer of Marshmallow Fluff to a sh*t sandwich.  Still revolting.  Just not as bad.

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Wow, This was actually  a nice thing Woody did.

PR move.

Or maybe he thinks she helped talk Braxton Berrios' demands down (saving him a couple of million a year) and he thanked her by taking a picture.

• WTF? 1

7 hours ago, WowOhWow said:

Maybe the rose colored glasses are taking over but it even seems like Woody is somewhat likeable these days.  What in the world is happening to our Jets.

He definitely took a PR course or three while he was gone.

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

He definitely took a PR course or three while he was gone.

So I guess I am the odd one who looked at the picture and immediately thought about the shirt Woody is wearing - actually pretty nice especially with the logo. Searched and found there are a bunch of styles on jetsshop including several button downs from Tommy Bahama with the Jets logo. 

They are a bit pricey (need SAR money - I miss the guy) but I am tempted to pull the trigger 

Way back when, a couple of years after buying the team, Woody used to walk the parking lot when everyone was tailgating.  One week he came over to our tailgate and spoke to each one of us, asking questions about the team, what we would like to see.  Seemed nerdy but an ok guy and pretty personable.  Has nothing to do with football but was pretty cool at the time

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, WowOhWow said:

More then likable, hes become one of the best owners in the league.  Post UK Woody is a changed man.   Love it!