Going on a vacation for a week

On 6/4/2022 at 1:24 AM, Maxman said:

For Christmas we got Lauren something we could all use.  :) A week rental in a shore house.  Sharing gifts are the best lol.

Looking forward to being by the water for a week with the fam.

I should have more free time, so I plan on getting into lots of Jets arguments in the Jets forum.  Good stuff! 

You’re going to share a gift to her of you spending more time on JN, but under a different roof for a week?

You hopeless romantic, you. 

• Haha 2

On 6/4/2022 at 7:24 AM, Maxman said:

For Christmas we got Lauren something we could all use.  :) A week rental in a shore house.  Sharing gifts are the best lol.

Looking forward to being by the water for a week with the fam.

I should have more free time, so I plan on getting into lots of Jets arguments in the Jets forum.  Good stuff! 

Have a great time you deserve it

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Ocean City NJ, great place!  Check it out if you haven't been there. Very relaxing.

It is a dry town, there is a liquor store right before the bridge heading into town. Talk about a gold mine!

You lost me at "Dry Town". :)

I have a condo at Carolina Beach, NC. I can walk to more than 10 restaurants and bars,  1 block off the beach.   LOVE going there off-season. Sept to November for example.   I hope you guys have a blast.

On 6/13/2022 at 6:11 AM, southparkcpa said:

You lost me at "Dry Town". :)

I have a condo at Carolina Beach, NC. I can walk to more than 10 restaurants and bars,  1 block off the beach.   LOVE going there off-season. Sept to November for example.   I hope you guys have a blast.

Thanks, it was a ton of fun. This town has a bunch of restaurants and they are BYOB.  I don't drink so that doesn't matter to me. Although the alcohol bill I paid for my kids, was pricey lol.

• Haha 1