The Official 'I Support Mekhi Becton' Mega Thread.

21 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

We will be throwing an post-season party, to celebrate with Mekhi when he receives the Chad Pennington of the year award.

The "Chad Pennington of the year" award sounds like something players should aspire to not win.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

I approve of this thread because as many of you know, I'm the founding member and Prez of the Mekhi Pancake Fan Club and I am in possession of a list created and maintained for Mekhi to track all of the haters.

This season every game, I'll be whipping up a delicious batter of goodness, placed on griddle to create a round, flat, fluffy, battered bread that will be swimming in maple syrup in honor of our franchise Left or Right, Tackle.  You see, during Mekhi's offseason, get ripped program, he stopped eating pancakes, so instead, he'll be having his pancakes on the field and MPFC crew, will be crushing pancakes in his honor to celebrate his on field dominance.  We will be throwing an post-season party, to celebrate with Mekhi when he receives the Chad Pennington of the year award.  And when he does, those haters on that list, will not be invited while the MPFC crew, parties hard covered in maple syrup. 

IN

4B396AA6-39F5-4195-9AE3-48E83F9EE0AF.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

I approve of this thread because as many of you know, I'm the founding member and Prez of the Mekhi Pancake Fan Club and I am in possession of a list created and maintained for Mekhi to track all of the haters.

This season every game, I'll be whipping up a delicious batter of goodness, placed on griddle to create a round, flat, fluffy, battered bread that will be swimming in maple syrup in honor of our franchise Left or Right, Tackle.  You see, during Mekhi's offseason, get ripped program, he stopped eating pancakes, so instead, he'll be having his pancakes on the field and MPFC crew, will be crushing pancakes in his honor to celebrate his on field dominance.  We will be throwing an post-season party, to celebrate with Mekhi when he receives the Chad Pennington of the year award.  And when he does, those haters on that list, will not be invited while the MPFC crew, parties hard covered in maple syrup. 

major league baseball GIF

• Haha 1

Mekhi Becton is actually the gifted actor Peter Dinklage after extensive work by several Hollywood makeup teams.  The hours-long process prior to all games and media pieces involving Becton incorporated state-of-the-art torso lengthening technologies, prosthetics, and what was termed  by one insider as "holographic projection". 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Mekhi Becton is actually the gifted actor Peter Dinklage after extensive work by several Hollywood makeup teams.  The hours-long process prior to all games and media pieces involving Becton incorporated state-of-the-art torso lengthening technologies, prosthetics, and what was termed  by one insider as "holographic projection". 

Someone is sipping that special  tea on the top shelf behind the 1st edition Kama  Sutra this morning. Good for you. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

S'ok. 

I don't like pancakes. 

I'm more of a biscuits and gravy guy.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, maury77 said:

What witchcraft is this? Is there an anti pancake movement on this board I’m not aware of?

I was thinking more pro gravy, though I think the whole grain whey protein in  pancakes to make them a healthier choice is the work of the Devil. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

training camp is getting close and we'll see what becton can bring.  and i don't see it matter much if lawson comes back strong and rushes past him.  did we see lawson matched on fant?  becton showed enough his first year that we should pretty confident on him being able to handle the position.  of course the whole idea of him being a whirlpool king might still be out there but that was last season.  he should be healed and he should be ready to play the game.