Is Woody Trolling His Own Fanbase with This Tweet

30 minutes ago, Biggs said:

On the plus side black is very slimming and we have a very large Tackle.  

try putting him in black and everyone else in white during a scrimage.  LOL.  A drone shot would be hysterical. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Home uniforms - White Namath-Era Style

Away Uniforms - 1980's Kelly Green Style

Everyone wins.

Home:

Joe-Namath-Ny-Jets-Nfl-Wide-World-Of-Spo

Away

%2Bl7%2BSoho=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Namath style were so simple and sharp. Just a classic great looking uniform. Best in Jets history 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

For all I care, they could wear tutus and tin foil hats...as long as they win a super bowl.

No tutus - I draw the line there. Even green ones. Foil hats - perhaps. If they came fleece lined, they could wear them in cold weather on the sidelines.

58 minutes ago, CSNY said:

Namath style were so simple and sharp. Just a classic great looking uniform. Best in Jets history 

When they went back to the legacy/Namath unis at Parcells' insistence they did make the shape of the football a little plumper.  It was a subtle but very nice alteration.  THOSE were the best unis, especially the all whites.  SOOO crisp, clean, mature, professional.  Just totally SLICK in every respect. 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Post UK Woody is one of the best owners in the league.  We are extremely lucky to have him.

Bringing back the 80s helmets this year is another post UK homerun from Post UK Woody.

Never thought anything good or bad about Woody but please Dear God keep him out of the war room on draft day so he doesn’t give away who we are selecting via a dam tik tok video. One of the dumbest things I ever saw 

• Upvote 2

NO GREEN HELMETS !!!!    I don't care if we use the 80's logo, but on WHITE helmets only. That would look FLY lol... Our 98's were so classic and still was the best uniform in the NFL at the time. I might be a homer, but hey, just saying.

• Upvote 1