Jump to content

Robbie Anderson wants to retire?


Blackout
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

This is obviously  an I don't  want to go to camp whine. 

standing eric cartman GIF by South Park

I think a little of both. He’s not walking away from $10 mil this year. He signed a fair contract for what he brings but probably wants more.

Next year CAP # $21m which he’ll never see. Hoping to get some money moved forward

53 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

"I want more money cause every wr and his dog is getting paid."

image.thumb.png.f1232739c829d748fcd78af49448420b.png

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RoadFan said:

That tweet is quite legible for him.

and Darnold sucks…

It's so "good" by his standards you could almost wonder if it was an imposter. Then you see the random capitalized word in the middle of a sentence and you know that it is indeed Rob Anderson, just trying his damn best to he taken seriously. 

When he was on the Jets, I said he has the IQ of an empty jar of mayo. I stand by that statement. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The only Maccagnan era player Douglas has traded away, or was allowed to walk, whose career did NOT completely implode thereafter was Leonard Williams.  And the guy he made the Leo deal with just got fired....

Even Steve McLendon, who I highly respect, has only started 6 games since being trade to Tampa Bay, and largely disappeared.  He's 35 years old though, so that was to be expected.

The carnage report:

  • Jamal Adams:  Best in the Nayyyyy-shun, most overpaid player in NFL, his acquisition led directly to Russell Wilson demanding a trade
  • Sam Darnold:  59.9 % completions, 9 TDs, 13 INTs, 4-7 record, worst starting QB in NFL
  • Robby Anderson:  519 yards, 5 TDs in 2021 after Bridgewater's departure
  • Le'Veon Bell:  Under 300 yards and 3 total TDs for 3 different teams
  • Trumaine Johnson:  Has been out of the NFL since 2019
  • Chris Herndon:  4 catches, 40 yards, 1 TD in 16 games
  • Jordan Jenkins:  2.5 Sacks, 11 Solo Tackles in 11 games
  • Avery Williamson:  10 games played (4 starts), 1.0 Sacks, 37 Solo Tackles
  • Henry Anderson:  4 games played, 0.0 sacks, 3 Solo Tackles
  • Parry Nickerson:  9 games played with 3 different teams, 0 INTs, 0 PDs, 1 Solo Tackle

 

Food Drink Mcdonalds GIF by Shaking Food GIFs

 

@Pac

Couldn't agree more that Dougie has done a great job ridding the roster of every overpriced player he could possibly jettison - and getting solid resources in return for some of them. 

I have no doubt Mosley would be gone by now if it was financially responsible. 

Now it's a matter of - did you hit on draft picks/free agents and hire the right coach?

I'm optimistic going into this year, even despite the brutal first ten games, but so far all we can really say is:

a. the tear down was executed very well, even if it was painful to watch on Sundays for two years

b. it looks like, on paper, the 2022 offseason was excellent (please oh please sign Riley Reiff or whomever can be this years' Morgan Mo)

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I wonder if robbie thinks darnolds a nice kid.

Such a nice kid, who has cost numerous GM's and coaches their jobs and several offensive players millions of dollars.  

But....nice kid and all, so stop being a meanie guys!

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Such a nice kid, who has cost numerous GM's and coaches their jobs and several offensive players millions of dollars.  

But....nice kid and all, so stop being a meanie guys!

Did Sammy boy bang your wife or something?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Such a nice kid, who has cost numerous GM's and coaches their jobs and several offensive players millions of dollars.  

But....nice kid and all, so stop being a meanie guys!

His inability to run an offense this season literally almost got  C-Mac killed this season. Knew dude was finished soon after the game against us. All they could do is lean in him all game. Sam looked almost like a QB before C-Mac got hurt. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The only Maccagnan era player Douglas has traded away, or was allowed to walk, whose career did NOT completely implode thereafter was Leonard Williams.  And the guy he made the Leo deal with just got fired....

Even Steve McLendon, who I highly respect, has only started 6 games since being trade to Tampa Bay, and largely disappeared.  He's 35 years old though, so that was to be expected.

The carnage report:

  • Jamal Adams:  Best in the Nayyyyy-shun, most overpaid player in NFL, his acquisition led directly to Russell Wilson demanding a trade
  • Sam Darnold:  59.9 % completions, 9 TDs, 13 INTs, 4-7 record, worst starting QB in NFL
  • Robby Anderson:  519 yards, 5 TDs in 2021 after Bridgewater's departure
  • Le'Veon Bell:  Under 300 yards and 3 total TDs for 3 different teams
  • Trumaine Johnson:  Has been out of the NFL since 2019
  • Chris Herndon:  4 catches, 40 yards, 1 TD in 16 games
  • Jordan Jenkins:  2.5 Sacks, 11 Solo Tackles in 11 games
  • Avery Williamson:  10 games played (4 starts), 1.0 Sacks, 37 Solo Tackles
  • Henry Anderson:  4 games played, 0.0 sacks, 3 Solo Tackles
  • Parry Nickerson:  9 games played with 3 different teams, 0 INTs, 0 PDs, 1 Solo Tackle

 

Food Drink Mcdonalds GIF by Shaking Food GIFs

 

@Pac

It's true that he hasn't wasted money on guys on their way out and I support all of the housecleaning trades.  Still McLendon played like a third of the snaps for the Bucs the past couple of years and contributed in a super bowl win.   Kelvin Beachum has started 31 games at tackle for the Cardinals.  The team was an atrocity.  The fact that the players that did not excel here did not excel elsewhere is not surprising and not some great feather in the cap of Joe Douglas.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

It's true that he hasn't wasted money on guys on their way out and I support all of the housecleaning trades.  Still McLendon played like a third of the snaps for the Bucs the past couple of years and contributed in a super bowl win.   Kelvin Beachum has started 31 games at tackle for the Cardinals.  The team was an atrocity.  The fact that the players that did not excel here did not excel elsewhere is not surprising and not some great feather in the cap of Joe Douglas.


The high picks acquired and cap savings by not extending them sure are.  Macc would have given Jamal Adams $20M a year.  

You sure know how to step on a good time eh. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Big_Slick said:

Did Sammy boy bang your wife or something?

He sucked and I don’t like that he sucked.  I like players who are good and help the Jets win and stuff.

I also took a lot of sh*t the first weeks of the Carolina season when people threw a premature victory lap, so yeah, I’ll keep sh*tting on him when the opportunity arises, such as threads like these.

Jack Nicholson Deal With It GIF

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...