Jetsrule128 Met Zach Wilson Today !

6 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Kid is 6’2”, pushing 220 now.

He’s not in a bad place for NFL QBs.

For some reason Sanchez always appeared like he was dwarfed by everyone else on the field, Wilson not so much last season and that was before he put on the new weight.

I was referring to the short guy in the middle. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Wait until you get to my age.  I understand nothing, especially young people and myself.  lol

This is true and yet I also find myself caring less about any of it. I suppose that’s self preservation for getting old.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jgb said:

This is true and yet I also find myself caring less about any of it. I suppose that’s self preservation for getting old.

Like a couple other folks have said, welcome back, dude.  Hope all went well in your work and travels.  Refreshing seeing you back at home here on JN. 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

(Whispers) It's just after Memorial Day.  Labor Day is a bunch of weeks away.  lol

Crusher just ate a 3 foot veal parm. Basically that’s reverse-labor. Hence the confusion.

• Haha 4

Just now, munchmemory said:

Like a couple other folks have said, welcome back, dude.  Hope all went well in your work and travels.  Refreshing seeing you back at home here on JN. 

Thanks man. Company going public and been absolutely slammed and there also was just nothing more to say here at the end of the season. Plus I knew @Jetsfan80 could hold down the fort ? 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bungaman said:

No matter how ripped he is, Berrios is a small guy compared to the other three teammates in the picture. I have no idea how he survives the NFL.

Because he’s the only guy short enough to catch Zach’s dirt throws

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

It's actually kind of amazing to me that the mulletted backup OL Feeney has gotten "in" with the cool kids on the offense.

Feeney looks like a guy that walks past everyone waiting in a long line to get in a popular night club taking the VIP shortcut through the kitchen on his way to a table while saying hi to everyone along the way. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3