Jetsrule128 Met Zach Wilson Today !

15 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Right now?  I'm going full Sydney Sweeney.

sydney-sweeney-euphoria.gif

You must rub yourself raw everyday with these gifs and images you find. 

Every picture you post reminds me of how unfair life is comparing them to the woman I'm forced to bang. 

• Haha 4

53 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Feeney looks like a guy that walks past everyone waiting in a long line to get in a popular night club taking the VIP shortcut through the kitchen on his way to a table while saying hi to everyone along the way. 

Could definitely see that. Highly extroverted "mayor" who knows everyone.

1 hour ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

You must rub yourself raw everyday with these gifs and images you find. 

Every picture you post reminds me of how unfair life is comparing them to the woman I'm forced to bang. 

No, just thought the idea of looking at Sydney Sweeney instead of jetsrule sounded funny.  And much more enjoyable.   lol

It's not rocket science.  I have a mild crush on the gorgeous actress so she jumped immediately to mind.  Then, I just did a quick gif search and that one appealed to me the most.  That body with a that face?  Damn, she's pretty perfect.  And a gifted actress to boot.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

No, just thought the idea of looking at Sydney Sweeney instead of jetsrule sounded funny.  And much more enjoyable.   lol

It's not rocket science.  I have a mild crush on the gorgeous actress so she jumped immediately to mind.  Then, I just did a quick gif search and that one appealed to me the most.  That body with a that face?  Damn, she's pretty perfect.  And a gifted actress to boot.

lol, you have a beautiful woman at the tip of your fingertips for every scenario and a mild crush on every woman on tv.  

It's not a rip, just an observation and tip of the hat.  They're all beautiful with amazing bodies and smiles. 

• Sympathy 1

13 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

lol, you have a beautiful woman at the tip of your fingertips for every scenario and a mild crush on every woman on tv.  

It's not a rip, just an observation and tip of the hat.  They're all beautiful with amazing bodies and smiles. 

No worries.   I didn't take it as a rip at all.  Thanks, btw.

For as long as I can remember, I have appreciated looking at beautiful women.  My wife sometimes gets annoyed as I'm constantly commenting on who's "cute" when we're watching TV or online.   Plus, I have been a TV/film/media freak since the 60s.  

On 6/12/2022 at 3:21 PM, jgb said:

Zach actually does look beefier.

Yeah, so did Tim Tebor when he was with the Jets. 

Let's see where he puts the football come regular season. 

2022 is ALL about ZW.  As he goes, so will the Jets and so will the fan and media's opinions of Saleh and JD

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Yeah, so did Tim Tebor when he was with the Jets. 

Let's see where he puts the football come regular season. 

2022 is ALL about ZW.  As he goes, so will the Jets and so will the fan and media's opinions of Saleh and JD

Been the same storyline for like 6 years. All about figuring out what we have in the QB. I yearn for something new to discuss with you fellows.

Just now, jgb said:

Been the same storyline for like 6 years. All about figuring out what we have in the QB. I yearn for something new to discuss with you fellows.

How about discussing what each player's favorite food is?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, jgb said:

And for YEARS there has not been a QB.  Why ??? Because it aint that easy.  Many teams have been looking for years for a franchise QB.   

The best quote regarding this came from Parcells when he was asked about his QB situation.

"YOU CANT JUST DIAL 1-800- QUARTERBACK" 

22 hours ago, Hex said:

Because he’s the only guy short enough to catch Zach’s dirt throws

That is a real concern.  ZW not the talleset QB, but even more troubling is his release point.  One of the lowest in the league.  Comparatively short QB's like Brees and Russel Wilson have decent release points because of their throwing arc.  They release the ball at the apex of their arc.  Zach Wilson's release point is very low. Hence... Dirt balls, blocked passes. poor productivity/completion percentage int he slot and seam from the pocket and habitual rolling to the right. 

Examples of some of the highest release points ever seen in the NFL.  Brady, Pennington, Flacco and P. Manning. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

That is a real concern.  ZW not the talleset QB, but even more troubling is his release point.  One of the lowest in the league.  Comparatively short QB's like Brees and Russel Wilson have decent release points because of their throwing arc.  They release the ball at the apex of their arc.  Zach Wilson's release point is very low. Hence... Dirt balls, blocked passes. poor productivity/completion percentage int he slot and seam from the pocket and habitual rolling to the right. 

Examples of some of the highest release points ever seen in the NFL.  Brady, Pennington, Flacco and P. Manning. 

Luckily I feel like that's something that can be taught and coached into him, if done right

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

And don't get me started on that absurd inseam.   Criminally horrendous tailoring.

Im with you. Berrios with the phone the size of a tablet in his pocket. Pants too short

and don’t even get me started on Zach and the white stretch pants.

actually, now that I think if it, I might have a problem.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hex said:

Luckily I feel like that's something that can be taught and coached into him, if done right

Agree.  He can also drop back further and faster like Breese did to get a better over the top view in a big hurry.   That's good for intermediate and long balls.  The OC needs to work out a passing game that he can execute in spite of his limitations and according to what he can do well.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, munchmemory said:

For as long as I can remember, I have appreciated looking at beautiful women.  My wife sometimes gets annoyed as I'm constantly commenting on who's "cute" when we're watching TV or online.   Plus, I have been a TV/film/media freak since the 60s.  

Would it help to have her create a "list" of celebrity dudes she'd like to bang?  My wife and I each have a "list" so it makes it more palatable for her whenever I react to seeing the likes of Rihanna, Zoe Saldana or Zendaya on screen.  lol.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Would it help to have her create a "list" of celebrity dudes she'd like to bang?  My wife and I each have a "list" so it makes it more palatable for her whenever I react to seeing the likes of Rihanna, Zoe Saldana or Zendaya on screen.  lol.  

You're, what, 10 years older than her?

Creep.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh she has a formidable list.  "The Chrises", Hemsworth, Evans, Pine & Pratt; Theo James; Brad Pitt, Idris Alba, Channing Tatum, the Bridgerton dude.........ad infinitum.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Oh she has a formidable list.  "The Chrises", Hemsworth, Evans, Pine & Pratt; Theo James; Brad Pitt, Idris Alba, Channing Tatum, the Bridgerton dude.........ad infinitum.

Perfect!  Then just mention one of those names any time you get "thirsty".  

• Haha 1