Jetsrule128 Met Zach Wilson Today !

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Would it help to have her create a "list" of celebrity dudes she'd like to bang?  My wife and I each have a "list" so it makes it more palatable for her whenever I react to seeing the likes of Rihanna, Zoe Saldana or Zendaya on screen.  lol.  

Never understood the list. I wouldn’t pick celebs I have no chance of meeting. I’d pick the hairdresser, the checkout girl at the grocery store, the hostess as the local pizza place, etc. for my list. #lifehack

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Wife: “George Clooney or Brad Pitt” 

Enlightened JN posters: “Ok.  Your best friend and sister” 

They say communication is good.  So this would be healthy.  

One of the funniest posts I’ve ever read on here. Bravo

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Jetluv58 said:

No Mike White after Labor Day. 

I was very disappointed by the Jets’ immurement of Mike White last season but absent some crazy move for Jimmy G or Baker (not happening) I want the QB1 to start every game this season regardless of how he looks throughout. This season is a failure if we are in the same place of uncertainty regarding his future prospects this time next year.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, jgb said:

I was very disappointed by the Jets’ immurement of Mike White last season but absent some crazy move for Jimmy G or Baker (not happening) I want the QB1 to start every game this season regardless of how he looks throughout. This season is a failure if we are in the same place of uncertainty regarding his future prospects this time next year.

Who would ever have thought that all our hopes rest on Zach's newly-beefy thighs?

• Haha 4