June Follies

It's mid-June and Jetnation is hysterical.  Every post is examined, scrutinized and slammed endlessly.  And it's freaking June!  On the other hand, what else do we have to do?

• Zach is throwing behind his receivers in freaking OTA!  Where will we find our new QB?  We won't have the assets to move up in the 2023 draft so how will we get our FQB of the future who will be throwing behind his receivers in the 2023 OTA?  Oh wait, ESPN say we're getting the #1 pick so there's hope!
  • The DL are on a pitch count!  Oh no!  How will the guys be ready if they're constantly being taken out of the game?  This will destroy QW!  Jermaine Johnson won't be given the chance to develop!  How will Carl Lawson regain his strength?  How will Bryce Huff recover?  How will Jacob Martin learn the system?  What will we do with all these pieces???
  • Where is Mehki Becton???  He needs to be here and practicing with the team!  Who cares that he just had a baby! I know a guy who just had a baby and he still plays Grand Theft Audo XXXIV every day!  And he's also 400lbs!
  • So many pundits say we will stink in 2022 and every one of their articles is posted here.  Well, if that doesn't tell you how bad we are going to be nothing will!

July is almost here and it will only get worse.  I can hardly wait!

• Sympathy 4
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, BettyBoop said:

80 stop hitting on me already!  I know you just want to date me but it ain't gonna happen!

14 hours ago, BettyBoop said:

80, no means no!

Hi.

Its not 1920 anymore. Stop f wrong homosexuality is some sort of insult. If you want to insult 80, please refer to hugs and/or perpetual virginity with a side-order of fapping.

Thank you,

Ape (he/him/it)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Hi.

Its not 1920 anymore. Stop f wrong homosexuality is some sort of insult. If you want to insult 80, please refer to hugs and/or perpetual virginity with a side-order of fapping.

Thank you,

Ape (he/him/it)

Have we assumed Betty is a dude? Because if  a lady then her joke is sorta making fun of the virgin thing. 

17 hours ago, BettyBoop said:

It's mid-June and Jetnation is hysterical.  Every post is examined, scrutinized and slammed endlessly.  And it's freaking June!  On the other hand, what else do we have to do?

• Zach is throwing behind his receivers in freaking OTA!  Where will we find our new QB?  We won't have the assets to move up in the 2023 draft so how will we get our FQB of the future who will be throwing behind his receivers in the 2023 OTA?  Oh wait, ESPN say we're getting the #1 pick so there's hope!
  • The DL are on a pitch count!  Oh no!  How will the guys be ready if they're constantly being taken out of the game?  This will destroy QW!  Jermaine Johnson won't be given the chance to develop!  How will Carl Lawson regain his strength?  How will Bryce Huff recover?  How will Jacob Martin learn the system?  What will we do with all these pieces???
  • Where is Mehki Becton???  He needs to be here and practicing with the team!  Who cares that he just had a baby! I know a guy who just had a baby and he still plays Grand Theft Audo XXXIV every day!  And he's also 400lbs!
  • So many pundits say we will stink in 2022 and every one of their articles is posted here.  Well, if that doesn't tell you how bad we are going to be nothing will!

I am sure you understand there is absolutely nothing special or different about this fanbase compared to others this time of year, right?

Surely.

The issues in each city may be different (In DC it's McLauren's holdout, the D-Line not living up to expectations/future resigning costs, the new QB Wentz and his production vs. cost/is he gonna suck debates, etc.)

But this is what fans do in June.  We're not different.  We're not special.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Hi.

Thank you,

Ape (he/him/it)

For real.  There's sooooo much material on me to pick from.  It's just straight up lazy to go with the gay joke.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Warfish said:

I am sure you understand there is absolutely nothing special or different about this fanbase compared to others this time of year, right?

Surely.

The issues in each city may be different (In DC it's McLauren's holdout, the D-Line not living up to expectations/future resigning costs, the new QB Wentz and his production vs. cost/is he gonna suck debates, etc.)

But this is what fans do in June.  We're not different.  We're not special.

I do understand, but don't call me Surely.

On 6/12/2022 at 9:09 PM, BettyBoop said:

Seriously can't believe some people think players need to be on the field to make plays.