Peace Out .... see you guys in August.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BurntDice said:

Please share where I told anyone to do anything…I’ll wait 

OK fine, perhaps you didn't tell people what to do, but you certainly chastise them enough for that to be an easy mistake to make.

I guess my issue with you is the attire that you have on, or just your general point of view towards everybody. But let's go kill some birds. I'm psyched.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

OK fine, perhaps you didn't tell people what to do, but you certainly chastise them enough for that to be an easy mistake to make.

I guess my issue with you is the attire that you have on, or just your general point of view towards everybody. But let's go kill some birds. I'm psyched.

The only issue that I have is that when you open pretty much any thread instead of discussing things constructively is the same old tired people bringing down the moral of everyone else. 

Within any thread you’re bound to see becton or Zach bashing no matter the topic. Saying the coach should be fired. SOJ etc. even in the off-season when nothing is happening.

there are 5ish posters who run the roost here and all others are mocked by them to no end if they don’t see the team in the same miserable light.  

a few have shown themselves in my replies to this thread. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Completely agree.  Unfortunately there are a small handful of people that absolutely destroy this board.  Not only always negative but are constantly on the prowl to demean others.

This is exactly my problem with this board. There are 5ish posters who just dominate every topic with their cesspool of negativity and talk down to anyone who disagrees 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

the same old tired people bringing down the moral of everyone else. 

This is like saying the undercooked rice in the steerage-class cafeteria was what brought down the morale of Titanic’s passengers.

26653927-AC56-4648-85C7-95171001BC1A.thumb.png.54b4f6e60e5486f76c48d69be54cbff7.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BurntDice said:

This is exactly my problem with this board. There are 5ish posters who just dominate every topic with their cesspool of negativity and talk down to anyone who disagrees 

Honestly, Let them do them IMO. Asking SOJers to see the bright side is like asking them to breathe under water. It's just not going to happen. Positive vibes from those guys aren't happening until they see it...and quite possibly not even then. I'm just done debating the issue because at this point, people just think what they think and they're free to do so. I/we just don't have to ascribe to it. 

• Upvote 1