Two more accusers for Watson to bring total to 26?

AFJF

On 6/23/2022 at 8:06 PM, Doggin94it said:

Lol. There's zero chance you litigate if you think "post-deposition" is "as soon as they were filed" or a suggestion of a lowball number. 

And zero chance you're a lawyer if you think "where's the criminal charge" means "he definitely didn't commit a crime" 

But I'm happy to be proven wrong - feel free to DM me your bar card. At the very worst, I'll have a name to warn clients away from if anyone asks if I've heard anything

Bar cards?  What crappy lawyer tv show or movie did you get that from?  Lol

3 hours ago, Dwight Englewood said:

The evidence against Watson is and always was weak at best.  A female arbitrator even thought so hence just a 6 game suspension.  If the NFL tries to extend it he should file a grievance and/or sue in federal court and get the entire thing thrown out

I always agreed.  But they dont care about evidence.  It’s about optics

3 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

According to the judge, the evidence said he committed sexual assault, you abuse apologist. But yeah, someone certainly couldn't give a damn about the 

If that judge conceded Watson sexually assaulted someone by the legal definition of sexual assault and still made that decision, she should be investigated for taking bribes. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, yvj said:

If that judge conceded Watson sexually assaulted someone by the legal definition of sexual assault and still made that decision, she should be investigated for taking bribes. 

Here's what she found

Full opinion is here https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/25/2022/08/In-re-Deshaun-Watson.pdf

Betting on football is infinitely and maximally less of an infraction than sexual assault. This guy is a sexual predator, and he will only miss SIX games. I just don't understand what is or isn't conduct that is detrimental to the game. 
Betting on a game IS nfinitely more damaging to the brand .... amazing and depressing.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Betting on a game IS nfinitely more damaging to the brand .... amazing and depressing.

In the eyes of the NFL. I haven't heard a single person say that betting on your team to win is a bad thing. Betting on your team to lose would be pretty bad but allowing sexual predators to play football is infinitely worse in reality. 

In the eyes of the NFL. I haven't heard a single person say that betting on your team to win is a bad thing. Betting on your team to lose would be pretty bad but allowing sexual predators to play football is infinitely worse in reality. 
Ethically I completely agree with you ... but from a brand perspective.. trust me ... the integrity of the game or even perceived integrity ... is far more important. Once there is lost confidence in the competition...the product and its success is over ... it's already heading that direction with the reffing anamolies

It's sad... murderers, rapers, illegal substance abusers, deviants ... they have always been part of the game .. one of the reasons I laugh at the idea of the NFL placing themselves on a pedestal for youngsters to aspire to fron a role model stand point.

It's grown men, good and bad, getting paid ludicrous speed money to play a gladitorial child's game .. nothing more.