Mini Camp Updates

Lith

11 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Even as a noted Becton-hopeful, I have to note the stark contrast between the comments on Becton and the comments on Mims.

True, but he’s seen quite a bit more of Mims to date. I’ll take looking good for now. 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, section314 said:

Could you just imagine? Gotta stop this train of thought, don't want to jinx anything.?

Irony would be we tried to get the big physical receiver in the off season and yet we have him all along.

does this org get that lucky?

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 3

29 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Ill reveal it.  Fant is our LT and Becton is our RT.

Probably what should happen but Fant is on the last year of his deal. Coming back from injury too.

Naming him the starting LT complicates the negotiation. If there even is one. 

Fant also has starting RT experience in the NFL while Becton doesn't. That might not matter as Becton played rt at Louisville at times but it's worth noting 

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, jgb said:

Mims is one tier below the Julio Jones WR tier of physical ability. I’m afraid his issues reside in the one part of the body you can’t improve in the weight room.

Truth. Mims always had world class attributes 

But he did not play special teams and couldn't learn all the routes and all the positions 

If mims is working on punt or kickoff coverage that's a huge sign of growth. he's always been in awesome physical shape. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1