Some 2022 Player Predictions. What are yours?

2 hours ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

YI’m a 47 year old black belt in taekwondo (seriously) which gives me about an 80% confidence level you most likely wouldn’t tell me that in person.  And I’d love to show that to everyone here if you join us at the group tailgate.  With taekwondo, it’s a self defense discipline so there is no implied threat here.  Just that you’d be foolish to push the envelope too far, which seems to be your MO.

Taekwondo sucks. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Russh29 said:

Still not much mention of Micheal Clemons…I think he’s gonna have a big year…

He led Texas A&M with 47 pressures in NFL Light, the SEC.  He’s also 24 years old if I remember correctly.  So it wouldn’t be shocking if he showed up.  I like your prediction.  At the very least, he’s got the size and violence to move the pocket back.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

I think I need a better night’s sleep tonight.  Struggling with reading comprehension.  Do you mean the nice lad was yanking my chain?

Sleepless in Fanwood

Desperately Seeking Answers

quiet tim and eric GIF

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Russh29 said:

Still not much mention of Micheal Clemons…I think he’s gonna have a big year…

Or JJ... Nobody thinks he might not have a good year, with the end rotations... Between JJ, Clemons and Lawson, we should have some success with the Sacks...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Did you watch a lot of him in college?  I wasn’t really familiar with him but trust the board and scouts on this one.  I do love his tape but that generally just shows the highlights which is why I ask the question.

I watched a fair amount of him in college. Probably 6-8 games over the course of three years or so.

Pretty much checks every box you could want in a RB. Powerful, elusive, fast, great vision, patient, great hands, high character, tough.

He's a an excellent back who is a great scheme fit. You don't trade up in the 2nd for a RB you don't plan to use a ton right away, right away is when they have the most value. Jets want to run the ball and I think he's a huge part of their plans; in a season where I don't imagine any rookie QBs have big seasons or make the playoffs I think he could be OROY with 1200+ rushing yards and 8+ TDs. 

• Sympathy 1

14 hours ago, Waka Flocka Flacco said:

Becton isn't going to make it to the second quarter of the first game.

I would be surprised if he even plays one snap of competitive regular season football again in his career.  Some guys have the drive to play and some just don't have it.  He will never be in football shape and/or be healthy enough.  Waste of a pick.