Zach is at the Yankee game

Of all the interesting “things-to-do-list” in New York, baseball has to be last on the list. 3+ hours of watching nothing happen.  

I hear it’s even worse now than it was 20 years ago?  More strikeouts and pitching changes than hits sounds real entertaining… 

2 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Few things are less tolerable in this world than young wealthy people that move to New York and immediately declare themselves Yankee fans. Watch Star Wars for the first time and root for the ******* Death Star while you're at it too.

MET FAN ALERT !!!

8 hours ago, RoadFan said:

Of all the interesting “things-to-do-list” in New York, baseball has to be last on the list. 3+ hours of watching nothing happen.  

I hear it’s even worse now than it was 20 years ago?  More strikeouts and pitching changes than hits sounds real entertaining… 

Well to be fair, we love a game that consists of like 10 mins of actual game play over the course of 3.5 hours.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Few things are less tolerable in this world than young wealthy people that move to New York and immediately declare themselves Yankee fans. Watch Star Wars for the first time and root for the ******* Death Star while you're at it too.

It's not like there's a viable alternative 

1 hour ago, heymangold said:

so far they've been to every other teams sporting event: yanks, mets, rags and isles.  anyone have any photos of them at knicks or nets games?!

NBA? I don't think they go to pro wrestling matches either. Probably just stick to sports.

• Haha 3