Flight 2022 airs tonight - All 5 episodes dropping

5 minutes ago, rtnelson said:

Do we know what time?  I need to plan when I need to send the kids to bed early on some trumped up charges so I can crack open a cold one and watch in peace.

8:00 and on all of their platforms.  Jets youtube, website, app. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Damn it I have to watch the 5th Kenobi episode with my kids tonight they have exams in the morning so I'll be showing up at the end of the party.

Styling and profiling~

I just watched episode 5 last night.

Watch episode 5.  I mean that.

• Upvote 3

Thank god they didn't cut out Mike LaFleur telling us what temperature he cooks his salmon to.  The Jets should do a version of this thing where they use the time to cover the football team.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

I was planning to do 1 a day stretch it out.  Now I’m going to save episode 5.  1-4 were really good lol.   

The second half of episode 2 (free agency) and all of 4 (draft day) were the highlights to me.  Joes tension making trade calls was great lol.  I laughed at Zach’s breakdown of the play against Denver in episode 1 lol. 

@Mogglez if episode 5 isn’t awesome I’m blaming the critic who had an advanced screening and raved about it lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1