Flight 2022 airs tonight - All 5 episodes dropping

Most revealing thing in “Flight 2022”:

LaFleur on Wilson:

He was trying to be Drew Brees or Tom Brady when he didn’t even know the offense yet.

LaFleur was like let’s make sure you know our offense first.  Then you can worry about imitating Brady or whoever.

Wilson putting the cart before the horse.

• Thumb Down 1

It's really good you guys, well worth watching too! It almost seems like the Jets are finally turning into an NFL football team. Watching them fretting through the first round where or not Jermaine Johnson was going to still be there by the time it got back to us was amazing to see how it worked out. Also, the Free Agency episode starting with Braxton's re-signing was also great

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Finally on ep 5. The part with LaFleur talking about Michael Carter wanting to get 1 yard faster-- ****in goosebumps.

Yeah, I had mentioned this earlier as well. Apologizes for getting caught from behind twice last season… thus wanting to get 1 yard faster

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Most revealing thing in “Flight 2022”:

LaFleur on Wilson:

He was trying to be Drew Brees or Tom Brady when he didn’t even know the offense yet.

LaFleur was like let’s make sure you know our offense first.  Then you can worry about imitating Brady or whoever.

Wilson putting the cart before the horse.

Such a troll account lol 

• Upvote 1

On 6/17/2022 at 6:36 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

I think Urlbrich is one of the brightest young defensive minds in the league.  The Jets havent had a pass rusher in 20 years.  I think they overjoy was justified dont you?

Any word when the next episodes might drop?

Comedy Central Lol GIF by Awkwafina is Nora from Queens

On 6/17/2022 at 6:36 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

I think Urlbrich is one of the brightest young defensive minds in the league.  The Jets havent had a pass rusher in 20 years.  I think they overjoy was justified dont you?

wtf

Based on last years results, I dont know if I'd trust Ulbrich to run my defense in Madden. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

Finally had a chance to watch! Top notch production as always!

Top Takeaways

- They clearly target guys who love the game, this isn't JUST a paycheck to them. Zero shot we considered Kayvon IMO.

- Love how they approach scouting, everyone gets a voice in the room. Douglas has his opinions and has final say but he doesn't impede staffs assessment

- This regime feels like a brotherhood, it feels like a genuine family. They mention they want to further people's careers (players and staff)

- This was special for me on 2 accounts:

1) They used audio of me from my channel, had to do a rewind a few times to make sure I wasn't losing it haha

2) I became a father to a baby girl on Friday, this was the first thing the 2 of us watched together ? sorry little one, you never had a choice!

IMG-20220619-WA0009.jpg

Congrats!

• Sympathy 1