Michael Carter - Is he OK?

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Yup.  And this is why these guys need to stop sharing their emotions on social media.  That is for discussion with friends, teammates, family, not to share iwth the world in 140 characters or less.

You won't get an argument from me about the hellscape of social media.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

He cant feel underappreciated by the Jets as every fan, coach, teammate etc have nothing but great things to say about this guy and how good he is.

You'd think a guy who has already won a Superbowl in the future with a team would be more grateful. 

• Haha 3

I guess the only thing that concerns me is that he appears to have deleted his profile pictures and is not following the NY Jets. 

i cant say for sure that he previously followed the Jets Twitter account and I thought his profile pics were of him on the Jets….so the apparent scrubbing of those references have me worried. 

Isn’t that the thing now?  If your upset with the team you stop following them on Twitter?

93F56D3B-64F0-4A6E-9E66-89ECFD01920D.png

This needs some investigative reporting! We need THIS GUY!

We need Manish back to follow him & get the 411

30 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

I guess the only thing that concerns me is that he appears to have deleted his profile pictures and is not following the NY Jets. 

i cant say for sure that he previously followed the Jets Twitter account and I thought his profile pics were of him on the Jets….so the apparent scrubbing of those references have me worried. 

Isn’t that the thing now?  If your upset with the team you stop following them on Twitter?

93F56D3B-64F0-4A6E-9E66-89ECFD01920D.png

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

It's weird that you read that as whining. I took it as him being transparent about the emotional part of the game, but over-coming it with the right attitude. I've felt under-appreciated my whole career. It's why I'm where I am.

Too many of you guys project your weird sh*t into everything you read.

"truthfully, i feel underappreciated as a player sometimes. but it’s nothing new, it’s a marathon not a sprint ! in due time"

Sure. You bet. I'm the one "projecting weird sh*t".

james franco wtf GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

5 hours ago, RoadFan said:

The only thing that comes to mind is maybe he feels slighted that Jets traded up for Breece? IDK

Carter is a heck of a player.

They should complement each other and reduce the hits each of them take.  

Yea my take as well. He’s reading the writing on the wall and will take a back seat to Breece. 2nd round pick, Breece Hall, 4th round pick MC. It’s not rocket science. Hall is going to take over as the primary RB. He was the best RB in this years draft. I got no problem with that and neither should MC. He had an excellent rookie season. He now sees he is envisioned as a complimentary RB and will be 2nd on the depth chart. Sounds like his feelings are hurt. Baaaaaahhhh. He needs to get over it and play his game. Every NFL team has a run by committee approach now. Where he gets this idea he’s under appreciated is just pure ego nonsense.  Kind of disappointing he’s taking that attitude. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Maynard13 said:

Yea my take as well. He’s reading the writing on the wall and will take a back seat to Breece. 2nd round pick, Breece Hall, 4th round pick MC. It’s not rocket science. Hall is going to take over as the primary RB. He was the best RB in this years draft. I got no problem with that and neither should MC. He had an excellent rookie season. He now sees he is envisioned as a complimentary RB and will be 2nd on the depth chart. Sounds like his feelings are hurt. Baaaaaahhhh. He needs to get over it and play his game. Every NFL team has a run by committee approach now. Where he gets this idea he’s under appreciated is just pure ego nonsense.  Kind of disappointing he’s taking that attitude. 

Slow down my friend! Let the dust settle and see what’s up. On 1JD Carter spoke about Williams and he both being able to “eat” at NC. I doubt things have changed much with him over the last week. 
Maybe he was having a conversation about his barbecuing game or his ability to catch the ball as a receiver. 

• Upvote 2

The only thing that comes to mind is maybe he feels slighted that Jets traded up for Breece? IDK
Carter is a heck of a player.

They should complement each other and reduce the hits each of them take.  
This.

Trading up for a player at his position to "upgrade" the position makes him feel a little slighted in light of all the positive talk about his play. He just needs to understand that good can still be upgraded in the NFL.

Only great doesn't get replaced....and he ain't great yet.

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 1