Thoughts on recent Jets Draft picks..

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Great post, this draft actually fell nicely for us and I was as surprised as anyone. 

It did.

I definitely feel better about it than any of the last few years, and even the complaints that I do have are more for moves we didn't make rather than any we did. 

2019 was awful.

2020 feels like a write off already.

2021 will be defined by Zach no matter what the others do. 

Therapist:  Soooo you and the cute loner type?  Integrity38 or something like that??

OtherwiseHappyinLife:  OMG, he finally showed  me attention.  I JUST couldn’t be more excited

Therapist:  Plans??

OtherwiseHappyinLife:  we’re both thinking some innocent butt play at the Jets/Miami tailgate.  Secretly trying to get others like @Jetsfan80 and @LIJetsFan to join in. Then brunch at White Castle on 17.

Therapist:  I’m so proud of you.  Did you tell your wife yet???

22 minutes ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Therapist:  Soooo you and the cute loner type?  Integrity38 or something like that??

OtherwiseHappyinLife:  OMG, he finally showed  me attention.  I JUST couldn’t be more excited

OtherwiseHappyinLife:  we’re both thinking some innocent butt play at the Jets/Miami tailgate.  Secretly trying to get others like @Jetsfan80 and @LIJetsFan to join in. Then brunch at White Castle on 17.

Really not sure what you’re trying to bring down upon yourself here, but you have at it! 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Haha- this thread is so far off the rails I figure why not.  At the very least, my wife and I are having fun following along.

You figured you wanted to shoot down any thoughts of joining in the JN tailgate too?  Please do your extracurricular play at a Giants game 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

I know, your mom passed that along in bed last night.  I couldn’t really hear her, she was muffled.

It’s so cute, I nicknamed her Integrity69

So, my mom told you what your wife told me? Got it.

24 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, my mom told you what your wife told me? Got it.

Yep, you live with your mom right?  She must have overheard your discussion and then shared with me.  

She actually told me you are a lovely boy but sometimes stay up past 10pm bedtime.

Hey, cool playing with you.  Would still love to hear some of those Jets thoughts. ;)

4 minutes ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Yep, you live with your mom right?  She must have overheard your discussion and then shared with me.  

She actually told me you are a lovely boy but sometimes stay up past 10pm bedtime.

Hey, cool playing with you.  Would still love to hear some of those Jets thoughts. ;)

If you want to hear my jets thoughts, why are you peeing down your leg talking about my mother?

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

If you want to hear my jets thoughts, why are you peeing down your leg talking about my mother?

Wait, you can START joking about butt play & then my wife and then get upset that I joke about your mom.

I asked you earlier in the thread about your Jets thoughts.  Your response was ‘I think the Jets and most posts are stupid’.

Would still love to hear them.  I mean look at my original post about the Jets and then see your snarky response.  

In all honesty, if I crossed your line, I apologize.  My intent was to have a little fun.  I’m actually a decent human being and we’d probably get along well in real life.

• Upvote 1

On 6/23/2022 at 7:37 AM, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Why wouldn't you consider the parking lot at Applebee's instead of White Castle? The place has a bit of a history with posters from this board and this way you will be properly situated for some conflict resolution in case things between the two of you go south.  South even of innocent butt play that is.

• Haha 1

Boom or bust.  I think Jonathon Marshall has a unique opportunity to either make himself rich and put himself in position for 2nd contract or fizz out and eventually get cut and go back to the sticks.  He doesn't have much in front of him like Jeff Smith does, his real competition is himself.  He has all the tools but does he have the IQ and technique?  He is a player I will be watching closely in the preseason games.  If he succeeds that would be really good for the Jets.  They need these 6th round hits.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

Boom or bust.  I think Jonathon Marshall has a unique opportunity to either make himself rich and put himself in position for 2nd contract or fizz out and eventually get cut and go back to the sticks.  He doesn't have much in front of him like Jeff Smith does, his real competition is himself.  He has all the tools but does he have the IQ and technique?  He is a player I will be watching closely in the preseason games.  If he succeeds that would be really good for the Jets.  They need these 6th round hits.

I don't know why you're posting football stuff in this thread. 

It's obviously the jets section of Christianmingle.com here.... lol

On 6/24/2022 at 3:30 PM, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Wait, you can START joking about butt play & then my wife and then get upset that I joke about your mom.

I asked you earlier in the thread about your Jets thoughts.  Your response was ‘I think the Jets and most posts are stupid’.

Would still love to hear them.  I mean look at my original post about the Jets and then see your snarky response.  

In all honesty, if I crossed your line, I apologize.  My intent was to have a little fun.  I’m actually a decent human being and we’d probably get along well in real life.

I’m not upset. Nothing to apologize for. I’m simply marveling at your capacity to argue with everyone, but then act like all you post about here is the Jets.

11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m not upset. Nothing to apologize for. I’m simply marveling at your capacity to argue with everyone, but then act like all you post about here is the Jets.

95% of my posts are about the Jets with half the duller analytical type. Lol. And most of my interactions are positive.

That said, I might be prone to the occasional back & forth.  

But I’ll always be quick to throw an olive branch, even be one of the first in line to help a fellow Jets fan.

7 hours ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

95% of my posts are about the Jets with half the duller analytical type. Lol. And most of my interactions are positive.

That said, I might be prone to the occasional back & forth.  

But I’ll always be quick to throw an olive branch, even be one of the first in line to help a fellow Jets fan.

GFY

• Haha 1