2022 NY Jets Training Camp Dates Announced

40 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

We have the NBA draft tonight, then the Tour de France starts on July 1. 

That should take me all the way to the start of training camp!

Kevin Dillon Win GIF

and summer league, although this year wont be as fun I guess depends on tonight.

• Upvote 2

Any practice at Hofstra this year ?

I hope so! I will say that on the Sabo/Chrebet podcast this week, Sabo said that the Green & White scrimmage will NOT be at MetLife this year. He would not divulge where it will be, but that is interesting! Would be sweet if it was back at Hofstra!
  • Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

12 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Very unlikely unless he gets hurt

His team, UAE, had a Covid outbreak at last week's Tour of Slovenia.  Tadej was able to win that almost singlehandedly, but a grand tour is a different animal.  If his team is weakened, that could make things interesting,

You a cyclist, is that why you are interested in the Tour?  I used to ride a lot, and my wife's cousin is a pro cyclist for a German team, so it keeps me interested.

• Sympathy 1

40 minutes ago, Lith said:

You a cyclist, is that why you are interested in the Tour?  I used to ride a lot, and my wife's cousin is a pro cyclist for a German team, so it keeps me interested.

Used to ride a lot when I was younger / stationed in Germany in the Army.  Germany is a bike riding paradise.  Now I'm old and just sort of slowly ride around the neighborhood and parks here in town.  I have a Trek commuter bike that I love - perfect old man bike

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1