Arch Manning

13 minutes ago, jgb said:

When my kids mess up, I'm disappointed, too. I guess I'm secretly rooting for them to fail at life.

I’ve been away, scrolling the site on my phone the last two weeks, so I’m only seeing that new sig today. Poor baby is so misunderstood, lol. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, slats said:

I’ve been away, scrolling the site on my phone the last two weeks, so I’m only seeing that new sig today. Poor baby is so misunderstood, lol. 

It's funny that you don't see the irony of a site moderator constantly accusing a poster of a false victimhood narrative. You've even stepped up your cadence from the usual once-a-month driveby dig.

39 minutes ago, jgb said:

It's funny that you don't see the irony of a site moderator constantly accusing a poster of a false victimhood narrative. You've even stepped up your cadence from the usual once-a-month driveby dig.

How many times do you plan to edit this reply? This particular version would be an example of an actual victimhood narrative. How’s that for irony?

Otherwise, biting? Hell, they’re jumping in the boat! 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, slats said:

How many times do you plan to edit this reply? This particular version would be an example of an actual victimhood narrative. How’s that for irony?

Otherwise, biting? Hell, they’re jumping in the boat! 

And there you go abusing your mod privileges to call me out. Keep doing you. Don't ever change, this is too much fun!

16 hours ago, jgb said:

And there you go abusing your mod privileges to call me out. Keep doing you. Don't ever change, this is too much fun!

I’m not sure what the issue is. I said that you’re a crybaby that cries victim whenever you get called out, and you’ve responded by crying victim in every reply. We seem to be in full agreement. 

Just now, slats said:

I’m not sure what the issue is. I said that you’re a crybaby that cries victim whenever you get called out, and you’ve responded by crying victim in every reply. We seem to be in full agreement. 

Trying to keep up with the master. Teach me!