Divorce is horrible

Joe willy pot is legal in nj. Try it. Also, grow some shrooms. Also go to the local dead tribute shows in ur area and hook up with the older dead head chicks. They may be haggard, but youre no spring chicken either. They got snapping gyros and r sweet
CBD if you don't wanna get high .. does a good job on my nerves.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I’m in a hole called depression nothing matters. I’ve tried everything to get out I just keep getting pushed back in lawyers nonsense my son calling me berating me it’s crazy. The courts are moving slow everything is at a standstill. The woman I spent 41 years of my life with won’t even talk to me. It hurts.... 

11 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

You're the boat, @joewilly12. Leave the waves behind you. Move forward and do not keep recycling the negative past. 

Everyone I hit myself in the nuts with a hammer it hurts. Any suggestions to stop it? 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Try growing a bad ass beard to go along with the Harley I’ve been telling you to buy. 
Depression buster. 

The Harley was supposed to be my retirement present to myself 2 back surgeries lingering hip issues stopped it and never getting her approval. Once the entire divorce is settled and I get my fair share of home and assets I’m considering buying one. After I secure a place to live. My family is gone my life savings is gone my home is gone. Why not .....

4 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Joe, I can adopt you into my family.  

No bullsh*t.

I’ll tell you all the crazy sh*t going down in my house everyday.  3 kids, 2 nine week old puppies, I just got into a fight with an electrician.

We can FaceTime. 

Better than being alone brother.... enjoy it. 

44 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The Harley was supposed to be my retirement present to myself 2 back surgeries lingering hip issues stopped it and never getting her approval. Once the entire divorce is settled and I get my fair share of home and assets I’m considering buying one. After I secure a place to live. My family is gone my life savings is gone my home is gone. Why not .....

You can find used ones for dirt cheap.  
Do it! 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Struggling bad brothers this damn depression is hard to beat the heartbreak is worse. Divorce court backed up for months no end in sight I’ve taken a step in the wrong direction deeper in the hole.... pray for me please.

It's okay to go down the hole.  Try allowing yourself 10 minutes of deep depression a day.  Let it wash over you like a wave that's pushing the air out of your lungs.  Just like when you played at the beach as a kid.  Take it to the point you think you're going to explode.  Than let it go for the rest of the day.  

It's okay to go down the hole but you can't stay there.   Allow yourself to be depressed because there's a real reason to be depressed.  There's also the end of the tunnel where life could be something else.  You need to start thinking about what you want your life to be after this is behind you and start making it happen.  

You can allow yourself to be depressed.  You can't allow yourself to be consumed about it all day all the time.  Try setting a time limit to be depressed and stick to it.  You're on a wheel like a hamster and you have to get off of it.  

It takes strength and courage to move on.  Find it.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

On 8/4/2022 at 12:49 PM, joewilly12 said:

Thats the spirit! Finally thinking ahead. Youre getting a nice chunk o change

• Upvote 1

Not ready for much of anything lately... 300 questions discovery process my life being questioned scrutinized by strangers ....to prove my worth my dedication my commitment to my marriage my family ..... this sucks 

I’m more of a Road King - Fatboy type. If it happens at all... 

1 minute ago, Francis Sawyer 37 said:

Thats because she is a good cook.

Funny story Francis. She couldn’t cook a lick when I met her. Her girlfriend told her she can’t be dating a fat Italian if she can’t cook because it’s never going to be ok. Her friends was right. Took about three to four years of holidays with my grandmother, mom and Aunts for her to become good. Next 16 years she worked  on it and I can honestly say she is as good a cook one can hope for. I Also cook, albeit 6-7 family recipes mostly on holidays on special  occasions. I never seat fr the original recipes. My wife took what she learned and created her own amazing array of delicious signs of love for the fat man! 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/7/2022 at 6:07 PM, joewilly12 said:

Struggling bad brothers this damn depression is hard to beat the heartbreak is worse. Divorce court backed up for months no end in sight I’ve taken a step in the wrong direction deeper in the hole.... pray for me please.

You will make it and come out OK.

Someday youll look back and say that divorce was the best thing that could have happened to me. You just cant see it right now, but you will.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Funny story Francis. She couldn’t cook a lick when I met her. Her girlfriend told her she can’t be dating a fat Italian if she can’t cook because it’s never going to be ok. Her friends was right. Took about three to four years of holidays with my grandmother, mom and Aunts for her to become good. Next 16 years she worked  on it and I can honestly say she is as good a cook one can hope for. I Also cook, albeit 6-7 family recipes mostly on holidays on special  occasions. I never seat fr the original recipes. My wife took what she learned and created her own amazing array of delicious signs of love for the fat man! 

Yeah, I had an Italian buddy and he kinda dreaded going back home to see his Mother because all she wanted him to do is eat. Her cooking was the best of course.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Francis Sawyer 37 said:

You will make it and come out OK.

Someday youll look back and say that divorce was the best thing that could have happened to me. You just cant see it right now, but you will.

Having a hard time seeing that right now not involved in a normal split up walk away divorce my ex is spiteful vindictive and does things on purpose just hurt me. I’ve been excluded from everything that my family does .... it hurts bad 

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Having a hard time seeing that right now not involved in a normal split up walk away divorce my ex is spiteful vindictive and does things on purpose just hurt me. I’ve been excluded from everything that my family does .... it hurts bad 

The things that she is doing to you are damaging her more in the end. Take the high road and get this over as fast as you can. I know that you're at the mercy of lawyers and the courts, but there is an end. I assume when you say family that means children. They will come around to your side after this is all said and done.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Francis Sawyer 37 said:

The things that she is doing to you are damaging her more in the end. Take the high road and get this over as fast as you can. I know that you're at the mercy of lawyers and the courts, but there is an end. I assume when you say family that means children. They will come around to your side after this is all said and done.

No they won’t both adults the manipulation being done things being said her supporting them financially I can’t compete. She’s an evil person she preplanned this divorce for 2 years she wrote me in an email .... believe me she lined everything up to the day family friends neighbors ..... 

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No they won’t both adults the manipulation being done things being said her supporting them financially I can’t compete. She’s an evil person she preplanned this divorce for 2 years she wrote me in an email .... believe me she lined everything up to the day family friends neighbors ..... 

its like a 4 or 5 part netflix series

sell the rights and f her

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

There you go.

She planned this over 2 years. No way that you could stay together. The truth always comes out in the end and treating other rotten will come back on her. Never fails.

• Sympathy 1

10 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Mediation 10-5 almost made me concede surrender so aggravated but a text from a friend financial advisor and a comment from opposing side made me call it quits ...... bottom line I’m not about to get screwed and lose everything I broke my back for my entire life... 

look at what you wrote...."almost concede"

stay brave and strong dude dont get involved in anymore mediation attempts they are trying to break you down

• Upvote 1