Divorce is horrible

Lifelong NY Jets fan and football fan I can’t even get excited or enjoy it this will be second season because of this darn divorce.... She’s an evil vindictive hateful woman spoke to her on Saturday she’s enjoying her power trip and reign of terror against me. She says it’s her way offers or no way I refuse to give up surrender lose everything I worked for just to satisfy her hunger to destroy me. She’s got a scumbag lawyer who makes her think she owns me. Since I retired she earns 3x as I do right now says I don’t deserve alimony.There’s no talking  to her. I’m so darn depressed.Sorry guys .....

On 9/8/2022 at 11:20 PM, joewilly12 said:

Lifelong NY Jets fan and football fan I can’t even get excited or enjoy it this will be second season because of this darn divorce.... She’s an evil vindictive hateful woman spoke to her on Saturday she’s enjoying her power trip and reign of terror against me. She says it’s her way offers or no way I refuse to give up surrender lose everything I worked for just to satisfy her hunger to destroy me. She’s got a scumbag lawyer who makes her think she owns me. Since I retired she earns 3x as I do right now says I don’t deserve alimony.There’s no talking  to her. I’m so darn depressed.Sorry guys .....

1. the jets suck anyways

2. she is not in charge. you will c

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Divorce is horrible, but I do not believe that it is the reason that you can't get excited or enjoy the Jets last year or this. 

Divorce makes everything worse been through many losing seasons in my lifetime..... never lost at the game of life before like now this woman is the devil  her scumbag lawyer has her thinking she’s in control of everything including my life..... 

On 9/16/2022 at 4:07 PM, joewilly12 said:

Divorce makes everything worse been through many losing seasons in my lifetime..... never lost at the game of life before like now this woman is the devil  her scumbag lawyer has her thinking she’s in control of everything including my life..... 

Time to call an Excorsist.  Only way to deal with the Devil.  

2 hours ago, Biggs said:

Time to call an Excorsist.  Only way to deal with the Devil.  

She’s out of control right now she took pics and video of me all good a few months prior to her filing the false accusations against me and filing for divorce to use against me ... it seems she planned this all....my guess is she consulted with scum lawyer months before all this happened.....she’s a sicko 

26 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

She’s out of control right now she took pics and video of me all good a few months prior to her filing the false accusations against me and filing for divorce to use against me ... it seems she planned this all....my guess is she consulted with scum lawyer months before all this happened.....she’s a sicko 

Jets played good and almost won yesterday.

• Haha 1

On 9/16/2022 at 4:07 PM, joewilly12 said:

The thing to remember is that no matter how bad it gets, no matter if your marriage is over, you are not losing at the game of life. Keep pushing forward. 

• Upvote 2

On 6/24/2022 at 1:51 PM, Greenbloodblitz said:

Sorry to hear about this bro keep your chin up.

Women are vindictive make sure you get a good lawyer.

If you ever need to talk message me. I got two baby mamas. I've been in court for almost 20 years.

I got experience~

Good luck bro and again I'm sorry. It's not easy stuff.

It’s not just women .

people are vindictive usually sometimes you get lucky and find a push over 

• Upvote 1

On 6/24/2022 at 12:23 AM, joewilly12 said:

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks 

My thoughts for you and your family. 

Be genuine, be honest and open up to your kids young or old they’ll learn to deal with it the more transparent you are about how you feel. Just don’t bad mouth their mom. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, GATA said:

Be genuine, be honest and open up to your kids young or old they’ll learn to deal with it the more transparent you are about how you feel. Just don’t bad mouth their mom. 

Both my adult kids aren’t talking to me my son actually wants to beat me up we had an incident where were both in the same location things got ugly. They are both team mom she filled their heads with hate hurt and pockets with money. Dad is bad person ignore him block him she pays  for cell phones .... she’s vindictive as the day is long..... I tell you guys the truth im in a bad situation with no end in sight she refuses to be fair with home etc my possessions are still being held hostage it’s coming up on a year.

16 hours ago, GATA said:

Being honest is the most important thing. Honesty and consistency. We all have faults, but if you're consistent and reliable children will gravitate to that.

I'm kind of a pirate and I curse I smoke and I drink but I'm also very affectionate to my children.

Recently I made amends with my ex's 19 year old son. Now that he's a young man he saw what I did my whole life. Working 20 hours a day and dealing with crazy chicks isn't easy~

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Both my adult kids aren’t talking to me my son actually wants to beat me up we had an incident where were both in the same location things got ugly. They are both team mom she filled their heads with hate hurt and pockets with money. Dad is bad person ignore him block him she pays  for cell phones .... she’s vindictive as the day is long..... I tell you guys the truth im in a bad situation with no end in sight she refuses to be fair with home etc my possessions are still being held hostage it’s coming up on a year.

Men live by the rule of cross this line you die. Women have 50 shades of Gray and three more books coming out..

14 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I feel for anybody in this situation cuz I know what it's like to do everything right and still lose~

Sorry that’s exactly what’s happening to me.... she poisoned many most importantly my children and her lowlife actions portray me as a bad person... what happened to innocent until proven guilty.... it’s seems to not apply in divorce situations .... not getting into legal stuff but the system is broken..... 

On 9/26/2022 at 11:39 AM, joewilly12 said:

Sorry that’s exactly what’s happening to me.... she poisoned many most importantly my children and her lowlife actions portray me as a bad person... what happened to innocent until proven guilty.... it’s seems to not apply in divorce situations .... not getting into legal stuff but the system is broken..... 

Try to keep your chin up dude I know it isn't easy. Yes the system is broken. Try calling the police and saying that your ex spit on you or looked at your crotch they don't show up for 4 days but if they call and say the same thing you'll be in cuffs in 7 minutes. Find yourself some hobbies and some things to do and like I said just be honest with your children about your feelings, hopefully in the end they see the substained normalcy. It's not easy and you can PM me if ever we need to speak. I've been in family court for almost 20 years.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

My advice to anyone thinking about a divorce don’t do it ... run away go off the grid whatever ... once lawyers judges get involved you are done.... run far away leave everything behind... nothing is worth your sanity ..... I was married to the devils daughter....

Hope this brings a smile, JW.

On 10/2/2022 at 5:06 PM, joewilly12 said:

Used to enjoy football Sunday I even turned a 3 season outdoor room into a Jets man cave sort of.... all gone I worked so hard for everyone everything.... sorry im sad I wish I was enjoying this win today at home..... 

I just saw this thread Joe. I was wondering where you were and if perhaps you had gotten some illness. I feel very badly for you, and I pray for you. I had a nasty separation/divorce years ago on Long Island. The judge was a POS sh*t too. But I ultimately I came out ok, I then remarried and have been happy for over 22 yrs. Things will get better and there will be healing for everyone, if they want it. It's in Gods hands and try and keep the faith. I am always available to chat with. When this is all over, pay me a visit here in Florida, if you can.

Be well.

Brian

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 4

4 hours ago, DLJ said:

I’m separated headed down the same road. I feel for you brother, but freedom is priceless

I’m sorry divorce sucks.....I was blindsided after a long relationship 42 years 32 married.... she checked out awhile ago... it was all premeditated...honestly she’s happy because I’m suffering.... kids home pensions all getting torn apart ..... this woman is on a mission to destroy me .... she refuses to talk and her lawyer is the biggest scumbag in NJ ..... 

On 9/22/2022 at 10:20 PM, HighPitch said:

Joe get yourself a call girl.

seriously…

couple hundred bucks… take a shower groom up and split some new uprights. 

as soon as you drop them panties and you see that sweet open wound, play doctor buddy

Or you could take the $200 to one of those hackers and have her house swatted.   I hear that’s a thing now.

• Sympathy 1

Nothing changes here ....I’m under civil restraints I sent my son a few emails voice mails no violence bad words no threats .... he decided to be a big man hero forward them to mom... I mentioned please tell your mom a few times ..... judge fined me payable to her.... what’s wrong with the system.... I honestly think she’s brainwashed manipulated both my adult children so bad it’s criminal.... this woman is out to punish and destroy me anyway she can..... my legal bills are mounting and I’m getting nowhere...... 

• Sympathy 1

18 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Nothing changes here ....I’m under civil restraints I sent my son a few emails voice mails no violence bad words no threats .... he decided to be a big man hero forward them to mom... I mentioned please tell your mom a few times ..... judge fined me payable to her.... what’s wrong with the system.... I honestly think she’s brainwashed manipulated both my adult children so bad it’s criminal.... this woman is out to punish and destroy me anyway she can..... my legal bills are mounting and I’m getting nowhere...... 

are you not allowed to speak with your son?

never heard that you could get fined.  

i would push back on this.  you aren't going to get anywhere with your ex-wife but over time hopefully your son will come around.  how old is he?  

aren't legal bills paid out of the pot that gets split, that's what i was told happens.

sorry to hear this news.