Divorce is horrible

3 minutes ago, undertow said:

haha yeah those type of girls who love bomb you can turn on a dime....dealt with a few in my younger days once had a women stalking and sitting outside my house. lol

I hear ya, the only issue is she's in her 20s and like a 9/10...smokin. haha

1 minute ago, undertow said:

They always are. lol

She is always coincidently where she knows I will be or cross paths, at a certain time etc. if you know what I mean?...lol like I can't avoid her when I try...ya know? Sweet girl but damn I don't get it, I'm married and she's not single. lol

On 1/13/2023 at 11:43 PM, TNJet said:

She is always coincidently where she knows I will be or cross paths, at a certain time etc. if you know what I mean?...lol like I can't avoid her when I try...ya know? Sweet girl but damn I don't get it, I'm married and she's not single. lol

She wants you BECAUSE you have been validated by another woman, your wife.  It's a power trip.  Don't go for it.  Will not end well.

21 hours ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Divorce is horrible, but only until it's liberating. As long as there's no kids say "**** it", and just roll with it. In the end you can't change how people feel.

She burned me bad ….. 16 months divorce dragging she tortured me everyday with her lawyer who seems to enjoy it ..she won’t talk to me and has moved 15 miles away … hiding something someone … 

• 4 weeks later...