She's a 10 but she's a Patriots fan

13 minutes ago, Warfish said:

If you find a 10 (looks + personality + match) and you don't go for it because she's a Patriots Fan, you've taken fandom way too far.

Especially since most of you are very clearly in the 2-4 range.  Few of you are scoring 10's of any type.

Don't be silly.

WifePotato is an absolute 10. Pats and Sox fan and can't even boil water. She's sweet, and I've made great progress over 15 years knocking the Masshole out her. I overlooked it, because like you said... JP is a 5 at best.

• Post of the Week 1

44 minutes ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

She's pretty hot but all she did on our date was talk about herself and then insisted my balls were too big. plus, when I threw her on the bed a ref ran into the room and threw a pair of yellow panties at me

EazZ6tPWsAEtcJE?format=jpg&name=240x240

I would of went with held on to your Butter Buffalo, staring at it longingly like it was a fresh from the oven Subway sammich.  

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

If you find a 10 (looks + personality + match) and you don't go for it because she's a Patriots Fan, you've taken fandom way too far.

Especially since most of you are very clearly in the 2-4 range.  Few of you are scoring 10's of any type.

Don't be silly.

I don't know, but I've been told

Patriot woman ain't got no soul......

• Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

Sir, I'm a 3 and married to a model.  A part-time model in semi-retirement from modeling, but a model nonetheless.

@The Crusher and the rest of the Mafia forum can confirm the veracity of my claim.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sir, I'm a 3 and married to a model.  A part-time model in semi-retirement from modeling, but a model nonetheless.

@The Crusher and the rest of the Mafia forum can confirm the veracity of my claim.

I'm sure he can.

For every lottery, there is a winner.  And alot of losers.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

Especially since most of you are very clearly in the 2-4 range.  Few of you are scoring 10's of any type without paying them first.

Don't be silly.

Fixed

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I'll take Camille Kostak for $500, Alex.   And this is about as mom & pop photo that I could post.

10_si_usvi_camille_0217_wmweb.jpg

Back in the day, I was on a bit of a roll where I would bring an assortment of what my friends were rating as 10’s to my parent’s home for Sunday dinners. My mom, God rest her soul, would shake her head and say “wassamattahyou? You can’t find a nice Italian girl?”

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Back in the day, I was on a bit of a roll where I would bring an assortment of what my friends were rating as 10’s to my parent’s home for Sunday dinners. My mom, God rest her soul, would shake her head and say “wassamattahyou? You can’t find a nice Italian girl?”

My wife always says she's Italian by injection.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

She's pretty hot but all she did on our date was talk about herself and then insisted my balls were too big. plus, when I threw her on the bed a ref ran into the room and threw a pair of yellow panties at me

EazZ6tPWsAEtcJE?format=jpg&name=240x240

The real question is, would you still do her?