She's a 10 but she's a Patriots fan

9 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Back in the day, I was on a bit of a roll where I would bring an assortment of what my friends were rating as 10’s to my parent’s home for Sunday dinners. My mom, God rest her soul, would shake her head and say “wassamattahyou? You can’t find a nice Italian girl?”

GG, you couldn't swing a date with Monica Bellucci? 

1-133-762x1024.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

If you find a 10 (looks + personality + match) and you don't go for it because she's a Patriots Fan, you've taken fandom way too far.

Especially since most of you are very clearly in the 2-4 range.  Few of you are scoring 10's of any type.

Don't be silly.

Pretty much this. Like, is being a Patriots fan a legitimate negative to me? Sure. But on the scale of picking a partner it seems fairly insignificant compared with values, sense of humor, attractiveness, moral compass, etc.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Warfish said:

If you find a 10 (looks + personality + match) and you don't go for it because she's a Patriots Fan, you've taken fandom way too far.

Especially since most of you are very clearly in the 2-4 range.  Few of you are scoring 10's of any type.

Don't be silly.

Speak for yourself Warfish.

I throw two tens away every day to make room for the 30/10 following me home.  TRUE story.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Warfish said:

Don't be silly.

You got that right.

one of my pet peeves is when someone posts a beautiful girl and the vultures start beating her down. Im not talking about a typical blonde hair blue eyed big t type im talking girl next door, super cute type.

These fat gross jet fans love to beat down chicks they could never get to begin with

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

...im talking girl next door, super cute type.

The best kind IMO.

4 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

These fat gross jet fans love to beat down chicks they could never get to begin with

We're a self-loathing lot really, and this is just one output of that. 

We want to make everyone as ugly (in our hearts and souls) as we have been made by the Jets.

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Warfish said:

Don't be silly.

I married one... so far so good.

Thanksgiving 2012 .... a rough spot ... but other than that fine... 

Not much of a rivalry since we began dating in 2010.... rivalries arent generally this one sided.

• Upvote 1

On 6/24/2022 at 10:04 AM, Bronx said:

She is somebody's daughter...

She is somebody's granddaughter..

She is somebody's great-granddaughter... 

She is somebody's great-great-granddaughter...

She is somebody's great-great-great-granddaughter... 

15810977_images(7).jpeg.14ddbfd0a1a4c9718bb1948e10bdaf29.jpeg

If the Jets ever win it all and I put something like this on my head, someone please shoot me.