CJ Mosely: “I’m really expecting playoffs or bust,”.

2 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Jets with Jamal Adams

16 wins, 32 losses - That's a .33% win rate

Jets with CJ Mosley

11 wins, 21 losses - That's a 34% win rate. 

You're right, The Mosley Era Jets are SMOKING the Jamal Jets.

Also.. you may want to calm down, lighten up and you'll realize that every post made is not necessarily serious and that posters have histories like good ole @Joe W. Namath and people might do stuff to have some fun with them.

I didn't know I was tense when I posted that.  

But thank you for clarifying my feelings for me? 

Shoot I thought the crap analogy was funny but if you say I was mad posting.... that must be it....

11 hours ago, EM31 said:

CJ got his money and basically did not provide full value to the team due to a variety of factors.  He needs to be quiet now and just check his bank balance.

The team will be better this year.  I expect him to play well in a contract year but I do not think anyone here feels he will be part of the NY Jets renaissance that is coming in future years.

Huh?  Mosley’s deal doesn’t expire until after the 2024 season.

Yes, it’s very likely he gets cut after this season, and thus it’s technically a contract year, but that’s not a sure thing.  Still a chance they opt to restructure (which would be a bad idea to me; much rather try to cut him and then sign him back if they want him back).

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes, it’s very likely he gets cut after this season, and thus it’s technically a contract year, but that’s not a sure thing.  Still a chance they opt to restructure (which would be a bad idea to me; much rather try to cut him and then sign him back if they want him back).

It seems like the writing is on the wall.  

He’s getting cut, or restructured as if he’s getting cut.  They didn’t draft his replacement this season so there is a very good chance they try to resign him.  

3 hours ago, PorP said:

I didn't know I was tense when I posted that.  

But thank you for clarifying my feelings for me? 

Shoot I thought the crap analogy was funny but if you say I was mad posting.... that must be it....

You're well on your way to eclipsing the legacy of defensewinschampionship in a brutally short time. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

You're well on your way to eclipsing the legacy of defensewinschampionship in a brutally short time. 

Bro why you starting sh*t...

My post rubbedd you the wrong way?? Boo hoo

Go be a twat elsewhere

• Thumb Down 1

23 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

My mistake.

Well if we have him for two more years it givers us that much time to line up his replacement.  In the final year of his deal he is going to be singing for his next supper anyway, whether with us or elsewhere and so I expect his motivation level will be high.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, PorP said:

Bro why you starting sh*t...

My post rubbedd you the wrong way?? Boo hoo

Go be a twat elsewhere

Shhhh, he actually believes people have legacies to protect on a message board.  
Humor him.  ?

30 minutes ago, EM31 said:

My mistake.

Well if we have him for two more years it givers us that much time to line up his replacement.  In the final year of his deal he is going to be singing for his next supper anyway, whether with us or elsewhere and so I expect his motivation level will be high.

He was a pro bowl player in 4 of his 5 seasons in Baltimore.  Nothing about the guys says he dogs it until it’s a contract year.  Wrong guy