Saleh and Wilson ranked 4th best Coach/QB fighters

Facts

2 hours ago, Rob Moore said:

I feel like the Wentz/Rivera duo is underrated.  Ron Rivera seems like a very quiet but very tough man to me.

Back in the day Rivera would be at the top of this list.  Unfortunatley, age, his battle with cancer etc and I cant see him hanging with the younger guys anymore.

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Saleh handles all the fighting while Zach does this:

image.jpeg.25152cf26b7f8c139828b51a344beac2.jpeg

Man why do I have to be the one who sees everything when it comes to this kid.  

They were lined up for pictures for what felt like a big moment right of passage photo op.  

He was pissed some dude kept stepping in front of him and covering him up and he was in conflict - be polite and take it in stride or say something.   He went with the middle option, just look pissed and think about saying something. 

Watch it again.  You won’t unsee it lol.  

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The only blast McDermott will know is Saleh's feet repeatedly blasting off his head as he uses it like stadium bleachers.

Right, plus wrestlers are dumb, like really dumb and their plans are stupid.  Me strong, grab man, squeeze him hard.  Yeah, well, every wrestlers has a plan till you pop his ugly cauliflower ear. 

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Mac Jones would control the pace of any fight, that much is certain. 

Only if the fight took place indoor or in nice weather.  If it were under cold and windy conditions Belicheat would be on his own. 

• Haha 1