Superhuman

Pretty impressive, super human?  idk - I know a lot of spearfisherman who can walk the bottom and do some sick sh*t for 4-6 minutes down there.

You seen this guy?  This is the craziest video I think I've ever seen in my life.  What this man survives, is insane, what he does at 3:20 is ******* Aquaman sh*t. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

Pretty impressive, super human?  idk - I know a lot of spearfisherman who can walk the bottom and do some sick sh*t for 4-6 minutes down there.

You seen this guy?  This is the craziest video I think I've ever seen in my life.  What this man survives, is insane, what he does at 3:20 is ******* Aquaman sh*t. 

I love the sound track. 

11 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

It fits but dude is body surfing at the spot where the largest waves on earth break. So, like, wtf?  Dude is gnarly as hell. 

Body surfing out there? Damn. We used to body  surf in the wash at my Grandparents place in Melbourne beach. Worse thing was picking Lille jagged seas shell shards out of your back and shoulders when you got rolled into the shore. Still got couple spots that won’t suntan because of that. Haha

17 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Body surfing out there? Damn. We used to body  surf in the wash at my Grandparents place in Melbourne beach. Worse thing was picking Lille jagged seas shell shards out of your back and shoulders when you got rolled into the shore. Still got couple spots that won’t suntan because of that. Haha

Yeah I wouldn’t go out there on a jet ski, let alone a board and this dude out there body surfing 30 foot waves slamming into a cliff.  Lmfao. 

• Haha 1