Martellus Bennett: “Jimmy G is a bitch”. Julian Edelman agrees

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 10:02 AM, DonCorleone said:

Had Jimmy Garropolo made such a comment about Martellus Bennett, the the narrative today would be completely different.  Garropolo has won and Bennet should look at his record before making stupid and uneducated comments.

And who is Martellus Bennett?  He had one good season with Brandon Marshall drawing double teams in Chicago and then became nothing once Marshall left the bears

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Normstansfield said:

And who is Martellus Bennett?  He had one good season with Brandon Marshall drawing double teams in Chicago and then became nothing once Marshall left the bears

He had 900+ yards to Marshalls just over 700 yards.  The next year without Marshall he only played in 11 games, was injured most of the year.  He’s had more than one good season and none because of Marshall.  
Even if he is a doushe 

I don't really care what Bennet has to say...

If Zach is a letdown through 1/2 the season I will be on the Jimmy G band wagon with a quickness. 

I mean if Jimmy G were our starter this year... would we / media be discussing the jets as a viable playoff team?  I think so. 

• Post of the Week 1

I've only watched a handful of Jimmy G games, but the only problem I have with him is he's too careless with the ball.  

I feel like he's always forcing passes into tighter windows than he's capable of beating.  

He was just wildly throwing sh*t up for grabs in the playoffs last year.