Jump to content

Since this seems like a thing here


Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Jets Things said:

Ugh. Feel better. I had the original variant and the omicron. Original knocked me on my ass for a week. Tested positive for omicron on January 17th. Mild flu for two days and tinnitus, which hasn't stopped yet. 

Tinnitus sucks. I have a mild case, which is probably due to blasting headphones every day on the subway from age 10-25. So unfortunately I’ve had to mostly give up headphones. My first bout of covid gave me bad tinnitus for a day or two, but that faded away quickly, thank god.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had it last month. Many of the people in the office I work in got it at the same time.  Fortunately, I only had mild symptoms for two days.  I would think it was the vaccine working for me.  Hope you feel better soon. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, PS17 said:

Hey buddy, feel better. I had Covid in December 2020 pre-vaccination and it was brutal for a few days. Had it again two weeks ago and once again it wiped me out. I didn’t get any booster shots because I am 28 and healthy and had already been exposed to the virus. Thinking that if I’d been boosted, my symptoms probably would have been mild - at least that’s what I’ve heard from others who’ve had it recently. Oh well. 

I got boosted and this doesn't  seem mild but I'm not in a hospital  bed so maybe that is what they mean

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

I'm on day 3 with the pills. Did you get a metallic taste in your mouth? Had that the first day but it went away. I'm getting better but slower than you. 

No metallic taste.  Some weird sleep.  I stopped taking it after 2.5 days because I was all better.

 

Glad you're improving, you'll be ok.

  • Sympathy 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Tested positive for Covid today. Running a 101 fever. Feel like total 💩

Hope you feel better soon bud, it's a bitch for some people

  • Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Since I had it bad last year, I think I’m immune for at least a year.  I’m avoiding the vax. 

My Dr and I were talking about the antibodies  I will get and he said they are not that strong for coronaviruses. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Since I had it bad last year, I think I’m immune for at least a year.  I’m avoiding the vax. 

Don’t think you’re immune for a year, originally they were saying 3-6 months.   Get vaccinated 

  • Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, David Harris said:

Get the Paxlovid pills, especially if you're old.  I wasn't bad but it literally fixed everything for me in a day.

For what it's worth, Dr. Fauci got the Paxlovid pills, felt better, than went into a sort of a relapse.  From what I heard on TV, if you are fully vaccinated, Paxlovid may not be the right medication for you.  Please ask a doctor; we're just Jets fans here.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Alka said:

For what it's worth, Dr. Fauci got the Paxlovid pills, felt better, than went into a sort of a relapse.  From what I heard on TV, if you are fully vaccinated, Paxlovid may not be the right medication for you.  Please ask a doctor; we're just Jets fans here.

I'm vaxed and boosted and my Dr prescribed  it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I'm vaxed and boosted and my Dr prescribed  it 

Then he knows best.  Please give us updates on your condition.  I hope you're feeling better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Glad you are feeling better.  Here's to a full recovery.  Had it last month.  Like a bad cold.  Had worse flu's.  Guess I was lucky.  One j&j shot last March.

Hope you have no lasting effects.

  • Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Alka said:

For what it's worth, Dr. Fauci got the Paxlovid pills, felt better, than went into a sort of a relapse.  From what I heard on TV, if you are fully vaccinated, Paxlovid may not be the right medication for you.  Please ask a doctor; we're just Jets fans here.

Yeah he still recs it

 

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/06/30/health/covid-paxlovid-fauci-rebound/index.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/30/2022 at 1:37 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

I did the same along with Quercetin. 

Very good but that works best before you get it.  Once get it HCQ or Ivermectin with zinc ( very important) is what you need.     Zinc is the bullet and HCQ / ivermectin is the gun to get into cells . 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Very good but that works best before you get it.  Once get it HCQ or Ivermectin with zinc ( very important) is what you need.     Zinc is the bullet and HCQ / ivermectin is the gun to get into cells . 

Ivermectin has no demonstrated benefits that I’m aware of 

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2115869

CONCLUSIONS

Treatment with ivermectin did not result in a lower incidence of medical admission to a hospital due to progression of Covid-19 or of prolonged emergency department observation among outpatients with an early diagnosis of Covid-19. (Funded by FastGrants and the Rainwater Charitable Foundation; TOGETHER ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT04727424. opens in new tab.)

 

Recommendation

The Panel recommends against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19, except in clinical trials (AIIa).

Rationale

The results of several randomized trials and retrospective cohort studies of ivermectin use in patients with COVID-19 have been published in peer-reviewed journals or have been made available as manuscripts ahead of peer review. Most of these studies, especially studies completed earlier in the pandemic, had incomplete information and significant methodological limitations, which made excluding common causes of bias difficult. Many of these studies have not been peer reviewed, and some have now been retracted.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zinc is also just a placebo

 

Zinc

Last Updated: April 21, 2021

Recommendations

There is insufficient evidence for the COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel (the Panel) to recommend either for or against the use of zinc for the treatment of COVID-19. 

The Panel recommends against using zinc supplementation above the recommended dietary allowance for the prevention of COVID-19, except in a clinical trial (BIII).

Rationale

Increased intracellular zinc concentrations efficiently impair replication in a number of RNA viruses.1  Zinc has been shown to enhance cytotoxicity and induce apoptosis when used in vitro with a zinc ionophore (e.g., chloroquine). Chloroquine has also been shown to enhance intracellular zinc uptake in vitro.2 The relationship between zinc and COVID-19, including how zinc deficiency affects the severity of COVID-19 and whether zinc supplements can improve clinical outcomes, is currently under investigation.3Zinc levels are difficult to measure accurately, as zinc is distributed as a component of various proteins and nucleic acids.
 

 

 

please talk to your doctors people 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Very good but that works best before you get it.  Once get it HCQ or Ivermectin with zinc ( very important) is what you need.     Zinc is the bullet and HCQ / ivermectin is the gun to get into cells . 

 

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

Ivermectin has no demonstrated benefits that I’m aware of 

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2115869

CONCLUSIONS

Treatment with ivermectin did not result in a lower incidence of medical admission to a hospital due to progression of Covid-19 or of prolonged emergency department observation among outpatients with an early diagnosis of Covid-19. (Funded by FastGrants and the Rainwater Charitable Foundation; TOGETHER ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT04727424. opens in new tab.)

 

Recommendation

The Panel recommends against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19, except in clinical trials (AIIa).

Rationale

The results of several randomized trials and retrospective cohort studies of ivermectin use in patients with COVID-19 have been published in peer-reviewed journals or have been made available as manuscripts ahead of peer review. Most of these studies, especially studies completed earlier in the pandemic, had incomplete information and significant methodological limitations, which made excluding common causes of bias difficult. Many of these studies have not been peer reviewed, and some have now been retracted.


Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Larz said:

Zinc is also just a placebo

 

Zinc

Last Updated: April 21, 2021

Recommendations

There is insufficient evidence for the COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel (the Panel) to recommend either for or against the use of zinc for the treatment of COVID-19. 

The Panel recommends against using zinc supplementation above the recommended dietary allowance for the prevention of COVID-19, except in a clinical trial (BIII).

Rationale

Increased intracellular zinc concentrations efficiently impair replication in a number of RNA viruses.1  Zinc has been shown to enhance cytotoxicity and induce apoptosis when used in vitro with a zinc ionophore (e.g., chloroquine). Chloroquine has also been shown to enhance intracellular zinc uptake in vitro.2 The relationship between zinc and COVID-19, including how zinc deficiency affects the severity of COVID-19 and whether zinc supplements can improve clinical outcomes, is currently under investigation.3Zinc levels are difficult to measure accurately, as zinc is distributed as a component of various proteins and nucleic acids.
 

 

 

please talk to your doctors people 

 

When I got covid last year everyone kept telling me to take a lot of zinc.  I ended up taking way too much and started suffering from zinc overdose.  

I had horrific migraines, flu symptoms, and I looked jaundice. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Larz said:

Ivermectin has no demonstrated benefits that I’m aware of 

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2115869

CONCLUSIONS

Treatment with ivermectin did not result in a lower incidence of medical admission to a hospital due to progression of Covid-19 or of prolonged emergency department observation among outpatients with an early diagnosis of Covid-19. (Funded by FastGrants and the Rainwater Charitable Foundation; TOGETHER ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT04727424. opens in new tab.)

 

Recommendation

The Panel recommends against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19, except in clinical trials (AIIa).

Rationale

The results of several randomized trials and retrospective cohort studies of ivermectin use in patients with COVID-19 have been published in peer-reviewed journals or have been made available as manuscripts ahead of peer review. Most of these studies, especially studies completed earlier in the pandemic, had incomplete information and significant methodological limitations, which made excluding common causes of bias difficult. Many of these studies have not been peer reviewed, and some have now been retracted.

Wrong go to nih.gov = key  Covid and ivermectin.   Heck key ivermectin and Cancer .    Ask yourself why aren’t they publicizing- Money .  Wake up 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

 

When I got covid last year everyone kept telling me to take a lot of zinc.  I ended up taking way too much and started suffering from zinc overdose.  

I had horrific migraines, flu symptoms, and I looked jaundice. 

 

Zinc is the thing that stops it from replicating .   If you take zinc 35 mg vitamin c and vitamin D you will never get Covid or the flu .  If you get Covid the thing is the Pcr  is a fake test that can’t differentiate if you have a cold , flu, or Covid 19 .    If you have Real Covid you need to take either HC Q / Ivermectin ( gun)  and zinc ( bullet) and  you will be fine.     

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

 

When I got covid last year everyone kept telling me to take a lot of zinc.  I ended up taking way too much and started suffering from zinc overdose.  

I had horrific migraines, flu symptoms, and I looked jaundice. 

 

Oh man sorry to hear that. Like you needed that with covid 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Zinc is the thing that stops it from replicating .   If you take zinc 35 mg vitamin c and vitamin D you will never get Covid or the flu .  If you get Covid the thing is the Pcr  is a fake test that can’t differentiate if you have a cold , flu, or Covid 19 .    If you have Real Covid you need to take either HC Q / Ivermectin ( gun)  and zinc ( bullet) and  you will be fine.     

Did you disagree with the study I referred to as far as the methodology, the data or the conclusion?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Wrong go to nih.gov = key  Covid and ivermectin.   Heck key ivermectin and Cancer .    Ask yourself why aren’t they publicizing- Money .  Wake up 

😂😂😂😂

 

Did you shine UV light up your ass yet ?

  • Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Larz said:

Did you disagree with the study I referred to as far as the methodology, the data or the conclusion?

I’m telling facts .    Not going to say something that gets this thread locked because I can save one person it’s well worth it.    You have to do your own research .  Your life should be that important .   The FDA went to the courts to try and prevent phizer and the other companies from releasing the data for 55 years .( Fact - look it up)  the courts forced phizer started in March 1, 2022  and for next 8 month- 12 months every first month to release documents .     Find those documents yourself .    Why aren’t those documents that were released already on the news. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Larz said:

😂😂😂😂

 

Did you shine UV light up your ass yet ?

You can laugh but eventually the truth comes out .   You can make joke now, but let’s see if you’re laughing when you find out the truth.    Again do your own research as there is so many peer review studies out there . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Zinc is the thing that stops it from replicating .   If you take zinc 35 mg vitamin c and vitamin D you will never get Covid or the flu .  If you get Covid the thing is the Pcr  is a fake test that can’t differentiate if you have a cold , flu, or Covid 19 .    If you have Real Covid you need to take either HC Q / Ivermectin ( gun)  and zinc ( bullet) and  you will be fine.     

How does zinc do this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...