Since this seems like a thing here

4 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

I’m telling facts .    Not going to say something that gets this thread locked because I can save one person it’s well worth it.    You have to do your own research .  Your life should be that important .   The FDA went to the courts to try and prevent phizer and the other companies from releasing the data for 55 years .( Fact - look it up)  the courts forced phizer started in March 1, 2022  and for next 8 month- 12 months every first month to release documents .     Find those documents yourself .    Why aren’t those documents that were released already on the news. 

Ivermectin, it’s the gun

So you’re going with brawndo over water basically 

B194D6D3-D55E-4BE7-A268-E6F9374A1953.gif

45ED5886-2E60-4B12-8B21-27EE707E1F18.gif

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

You can laugh but eventually the truth comes out .   You can make joke now, but let’s see if you’re laughing when you find out the truth.    Again do your own research as there is so many peer review studies out there . 

Are you a medical doctor or otherwise medically educated individual?

If not, I'm not sure you're qualified to "do your own research".

Oh, wait....did you stay at a Holiday Inn last night?  

Not sure why Raiderholic is getting his balls busted here. I didn't take Ivermectin when I had it. That said, I did chicken soup, tea, DayQuil/NyQuil, musincex. Forced myself to eat even though I couldn't taste or smell anything and really didn't have an appetite. Had to stay out for 10 days but was probably only sick for half that. Point is, if a certain method/approach works for someone... whatever. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

Not sure why Raiderholic is getting his balls busted here. I didn't take Ivermectin when I had it. That said, I did chicken soup, tea, DayQuil/NyQuil, musincex. Forced myself to eat even though I couldn't taste or smell anything and really didn't have an appetite. Had to stay out for 10 days but was probably only sick for half that. Point is, if a certain method/approach works for someone... whatever. 

Maybe because it isn't the alleged "cure" that works for someone but rather how bad the strain is that they had?  The idea that chicken soup or zinc would be enough to cure everyone is insulting to some of us.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

29 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

So if someone told you that arsenic mixed with dog sh*t in just the right ratio cured COVID, and in the same breath told you COVID wasn't real but was a conspiracy between (insert political opponents here) and (insert foreign country seen as enemy here), you'd believe them too, right?

I mean, whatever works, right?

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

You can laugh but eventually the truth comes out .   You can make joke now, but let’s see if you’re laughing when you find out the truth.    Again do your own research as there is so many peer review studies out there . 

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns.

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

So if someone told you that arsenic mixed with dog sh*t in just the right ratio cured COVID, and in the same breath told you COVID wasn't real but was a conspiracy between (insert political opponents here) and (insert foreign country seen as enemy here), you'd believe them too, right?

I mean, whatever works, right?

Hyperbole doesn't suit you.

2 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Maybe because it isn't the alleged "cure" that works for someone but rather how bad the strain is that they had?  The idea that chicken soup or zinc would be enough to cure everyone is insulting to some of us.

No one is saying that. 

7 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

No one is saying that. 

I know I am getting older, but I am pretty sure that I know how to read.

If you take zinc 35 mg vitamin c and vitamin D you will never get Covid or the flu .  If you get Covid the thing is the Pcr  is a fake test that can’t differentiate if you have a cold , flu, or Covid 19 .    If you have Real Covid you need to take either HC Q / Ivermectin ( gun)  and zinc ( bullet) and  you will be fine.  

I am a little close to this topic for personal reasons.  Personal reasons that I share with a million people.   

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

2 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I know I am getting older, but I am pretty sure that I know how to read.

I am a little close to this topic for personal reasons.  Personal reasons that I share with a million people.   

If that's his 'remedy' who cares? My remedy was the old school flu one. Why does this bother people? It's fine to say something like 'Well that wasn't my experience with it but good for you I guess'. Instead of the old and extremely tired 'Are you a doctor?' Literally any topic that comes up in life someone can pull a line like that. It's standoffish for the sake of it. 

The PCR tests aren't great though. That's not some conspiracy. Austrian politician had a can of coke test positive on live TV. If you want to be mad about that be mad at the manufacturer. They pumped those things out in short order. Bound to be mistakes made. 

The reason the medical community cares about ivermectin and hydroxy is that there is a real chance for harm. It flies in the face of do no harm oath we take as physicians. Given that their hasn't evidence of it's efficacy even some harm makes it a problem. Chicken soup on the other hand has no known side effects. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/5/2022 at 7:03 PM, #27TheDominator said:

He didn't say it was his experience.  He said YOU WILL NEVER GET IT and YOU WILL BE FINE.  I could not give a **** if he is a doctor or not, but that is some ignorant sh*t.  I have earned my right to be insulted by that the hard way.

the dude delivered total misinformation here on a public forum. And I thought his football posts were dumb...  

Ban.