NFL International Game Pass perk

Just thought this was a pretty cool bonus. I haven’t spent any time in Mexico City yet, this might be an excuse to change that: 

Early Bird Tickets to watch 49ers @ Cardinals in Mexico City!

As part of your 2022 NFL Game Pass subscription, you will have the chance to purchase 2 tickets to watch the San Francisco 49ers take on the Arizona Cardinals in Mexico City on November 21, 2022.  

You will have access to a 24-hour sale window prior to tickets being released to the general public. 

To be eligible for the 24-hour sale window, all you need to do is have your auto-renew settings turned on at August 1, 2022, ahead of the 2022 NFL season.

”The chance,” to purchase tix, lol. I’m still thinking about it. 

3 hours ago, slats said:

Just thought this was a pretty cool bonus. I haven’t spent any time in Mexico City yet, this might be an excuse to change that: 

al pacino drugs GIF

What other perks they offering?

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, slats said:

As part of your 2022 NFL Game Pass subscription, you will have the chance to purchase 2 tickets to watch the San Francisco 49ers take on the Arizona Cardinals in Mexico City on November 21, 2022.  

You will have access to a 24-hour sale window prior to tickets being released to the general public. 

To be eligible for the 24-hour sale window, all you need to do is have your auto-renew settings turned on at August 1, 2022, ahead of the 2022 NFL season.

”The chance,” to purchase tix, lol. I’m still thinking about it. 

Is Mexico going to pay for it?

• Haha 3