GM Comparison: Lil’ Bill vs. JD; TE Position

18 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Glad somebody gets my point

Ya man,  last year they were both too 20 TE's. Combined they'll be a really good duo. 

I like em even better when  I mix them with a WR core who could be to 10 and a RB do who will be top 10.

7 hours ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

which was obvious. But the question remains whether Belli got his money's worth. I read the OP's post as positing a question for the coming season. But we know so far that Jonnu Smith is an utter mediocrity. Henry was productive.

The Jets can't have gotten their money's worth as neither player has taken a snap for the team yet.

Both are being evaluated on their production prior to the existing team and the cost they were acquired..

5 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

My first ranked “Game Manager” Qb not requiring passes over 25 yards over the middle nor 15+ yard routes to the sticks. 

One can be the 2nd best QB prospect in a class and still be greatly flawed :D 

• Haha 1

BB the GM gives his players to BB the HC.   Joe Douglas turns them over to Robert Saleh.   If Robert Saleh isn't a top 5 NFL HC Joe Douglas the GM will never get the production that BB gets across the board at the same price.  

45 minutes ago, Biggs said:

BB the GM gives his players to BB the HC.   Joe Douglas turns them over to Robert Saleh.   If Robert Saleh isn't a top 5 NFL HC Joe Douglas the GM will never get the production that BB gets across the board at the same price.  

it will be interesting to see what the office will look like this year under Patricia and judge. With McDaniels offense being based on timing quick slants in the running game What will the new offense look like?

I’m hoping for failure but it seems that’s never the case with New England.

1 hour ago, Biggs said:

If you want me to cook the meal at least let me shop for some of the groceries!!

32 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

it will be interesting to see what the office will look like this year under Patricia and judge. With McDaniels offense being based on timing quick slants in the running game What will the new offense look like?

I’m hoping for failure but it seems that’s never the case with New England.

New England is as close to an unemotional organization as you can get. They are absolutely ruthless when it comes to players and player contracts. They always sell talent too early rather than too late. It isn’t a coincidence that they find success with this approach although it does turn off some players (especially stars). But that is just the cost of doing business their way.

17 minutes ago, jgb said:

New England is as close to an unemotional organization as you can get. They are absolutely ruthless when it comes to players and player contracts. They always sell talent too early rather than too late. It isn’t a coincidence that they find success with this approach although it does turn off some players (especially stars). But that is just the cost of doing business their way.

They coach up team 1st players who understand their roll within the system. Mims and Qwould benefit from their style of coaching

• Upvote 1