For animal owners , who hates assholes who shoot off fireworks all night long and scare the hell out of the animals ?

My dog stresses over it, but its once a year.  A couple of rough nights, but we get him through it.  Could have lived without my neighbor setting off fireworks at 1:30 AM last night.  But that is being a sh*tty neighbor in general, whether or not you have a pet.

• Upvote 1

Not currently an animal owner but yeah it's pretty bullsh*t. I absolutely love fireworks but IMHO there is a good 3 or 4 hours for fireworks and fun and partying but after that please just pack it in. That's plenty of time to have fun you know?

When I was a kid my dad had this dog Joey, he was always getting out and wandering the neighborhood. He was a cool dog he would literally climb trees and get on top of houses and stuff but it was a problem. He got caught and taken to the pound several times and the last time they said they would put him down if they caught him again so my dad had to put him on this wire thing so he couldn't escape. We usually left him off it if we were around but when we went to bed or whatever he had to be on it. Also I need to explain that in the backyard where my dad was living at the time there was this covered porch and it had a wall all around it. It was almost like a room but outside and where windows would be there were wooden beams. So one year on New Years I was at a friends house and I ended up spending the night. When I came back to my dads I found out that Joey was dead. Apparently because people were shooting fireworks all night he got scared and kept jumping over the little wall from the covered porch and his wire was getting wrapped around one of the beams. It was a big yard and a long wire he could go pretty much anywhere but he must have jumped over and around so many times that eventually there just wasn't enough slack and he hung himself. 

After that happened I decided if I ever had a dog of my own it would never be an "outside" dog. 

6 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Try socializing your dog and getting it some confidence. 

Yeah, "socializing" fixes the problem and gets dogs used to explosions.  Not to mention babies and military vets with PTSD.  Or even people who have to work early the next day.

You're just an a$$hole.  Straight up.  I don't even own a dog currently and still feel for the dogs and people in my neighborhood.  But you're just one of those clowns that has to have their fun late into the night, and f**k everyone else, right?

Hope you lose a finger or 2 some day, d*ck.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah, "socializing" fixes the problem and gets dogs used to explosions.  Not to mention babies and military vets with PTSD.  Or even people who have to work early the next day.

You're just an a$$hole.  Straight up.  I don't even own a dog currently and still feel for the dogs and people in my neighborhood.  But you're just one of those clowns that has to have their fun late into the night, and f**k everyone else, right?

Hope you lose a finger or 2 some day, d*ck.

I'm actually a really nice guy.