NFL Network predicts 3 wins for Jets

20 minutes ago, Dreams said:

Wrap it up any way that makes you feel better but the Pats have had 11 AFC championship game wins, and 6 Super bowl wins, the Jets have had what one, one 12 win season?  

Ya ummmm... I did admit we were on the losing side but it's probably well worth your time to look at the Jets and pats playoff appearances up until 2012.

I said compete.. not better.  I can explain if that thought it to complex for you. 

5 hours ago, Dreams said:

Let me ask a question, who gives a sh*t if they win all their division games and nothing else, do they get some kind of trophy for that? You ramble on with no point and no clue, changing narratives as you go and arguing points that were never in debate and would prove nothing if they had been. It's like carrying on a conversation with a noise maker.  

Good For You Reaction GIF by Bounce

18 hours ago, Dreams said:

I should have added that "if" they get to 6 wins, it will be flacco that does it.  

lol - who is this?  I'll have to check the gallows to see who was recently banned recently and has reincarnated as a...Dream!  

Fun fact about Joe Flacco, he is 0-7 in his most recent starts and hasnt QB'd a team to a victory since 10-13-2019

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

lol - who is this?  I'll have to check the gallows to see who was recently banned recently and has reincarnated as a...Dream!  

Fun fact about Joe Flacco, he is 0-7 in his most recent starts and hasnt QB'd a team to a victory since 10-13-2019

Let me guess, you would like me alot better if I blew smoke up your ass and said Zac was going to be the next great QB and the Jets are going to win the AFC East. He isn't,  and they won't.  Fun fact,  Joe Flacco has already accomplished more in his career than Zac ever will. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Dreams said:

Let me guess, you would like me alot better if I blew smoke up your ass and said Zac was going to be the next great QB and the Jets are going to win the AFC East. He isn't,  and they won't.  Fun fact,  Joe Flacco has already accomplished more in his career than Zac ever will. 

The classic ignoratio elenchi response

12 minutes ago, Dreams said:

Ok, go on record homer, how many games do the Jets win? What does Zac produce at QB this season? 

And another ignoratio elenchi response....

Keep going mensa, I can do this all day. 

3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

But they're respectable losses!

Football Smile GIF by New York Jets  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PorP said:

And another ignoratio elenchi response....

Keep going mensa, I can do this all day. 

I'm sure you can go on attacking anyone who costs something you don't like all day. LOL, talk about mens, LOL!!!

On 7/5/2022 at 10:38 AM, Spoot-Face said:

Just about every year it's the same deal

*Jets suck the previous season*

Vegas/ESPN/NFLN/Some random blogger/Youtuber: "The Jets will probably suck again."

Some fans: "Wait, wuuuuuuuut? How dare they disrespect us!"

*Jets suck again*

Same fans: "How could we have seen this coming?"

Sure, but a 3 win prediction is a bit dramatic if you ask me…

28 minutes ago, Dreams said:

I'm sure you can go on attacking anyone who costs something you don't like all day. LOL, talk about mens, LOL!!!

I pointed out your reply was not applicable to the OPs comment and your comment was a misdirection...

You call me a Homer

And I attacked you.... bwahahaha

4 hours ago, Dreams said:

You're a weird angry person that I need absolutely nothing from, so you guessed wrong.  I have my doubts on Zach Wilson as I wanted nothing to do with him in the draft but here we are and predicting a QB that was drafted to one of the best franchises in sports who has won a Super Bowl is going to have a better career than a QB who was drafted to the Jets and was the worst QB in the NFL last year, isnt really going on out a limb.  You dont look smart for making such a bold prediction, just reinforcing you're a troll. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

You're a weird angry person that I need absolutely nothing from, so you guessed wrong.  I have my doubts on Zach Wilson as I wanted nothing to do with him in the draft but here we are and predicting a QB that was drafted to one of the best franchises in sports who has won a Super Bowl is going to have a better career than a QB who was drafted to the Jets and was the worst QB in the NFL last year, isnt really going on out a limb.  You dont look smart for making such a bold prediction, just reinforcing you're a troll. 

I'm sorry my view of Zac hurts your feelings but I'm not sure why, you said it yourself, he was the worst QB on the league last year. In the context of a thread that has a prediction of the Jets winning only 3 games, me agreeing with that assessment makes me a troll? Too funny. Maybe you should follow a thread predicting sunshine and rainbows instead?

14 minutes ago, Dreams said:

I'm sorry my view of Zac hurts your feelings but I'm not sure why, you said it yourself, he was the worst QB on the league last year. In the context of a thread that has a prediction of the Jets winning only 3 games, me agreeing with that assessment makes me a troll? Too funny. Maybe you should follow a thread predicting sunshine and rainbows instead?

Nope you agreeing doesn't make you a troll....

Acting like a d1ck bag does. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Dreams said:

Meh, you're not even a good troll.  It's truly a lost art.  

• Haha 1

I dont know about any of that stuff, but I'll bet u a Jets baseball hat they win more than 3.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Meh, you're not even a good troll.  It's truly a lost art.  

Let me ask you what you think, do you believe Zac is the guy that's going to turn this franchise around? Is he what the 2nd overall pick should be? You tell me, change my mind, tell me why I should have all this optimism you seem to have. Does speaking or writing what you dread deep down is true hurt you that bad?

11 minutes ago, Dreams said:

Let me ask you what you think, do you believe Zac is the guy that's going to turn this franchise around? Is he what the 2nd overall pick should be? You tell me, change my mind, tell me why I should have all this optimism you seem to have. Does speaking or writing what you dread deep down is true hurt you that bad?

I'm comfortable saying, I have no idea who or what Zach Wilson is or will be and I've said it many times before.  I have no idea.  What he was sold as, he's not, so I dont know what the Jets have or what his future holds.   I have zero interest in changing your mind.

The bold is just creepy and weird and strange and disturbing and I hope you find the peace in life you deserve. 

18 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I'm comfortable saying, I have no idea who or what Zach Wilson is or will be and I've said it many times before.  I have no idea.  What he was sold as, he's not, so I dont know what the Jets have or what his future holds.   I have zero interest in changing your mind.

The bold is just creepy and weird and strange and disturbing and I hope you find the peace in life you deserve. 

Clearly you find It very upsetting that I believe Zach is a bust, other wise you wouldn't be calling people trolls. 

On 7/8/2022 at 7:25 AM, JiFapono said:

Has a Phil vibe to his posts

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Dreams said:

Clearly you find It very upsetting that I believe Zach is a bust, other wise you wouldn't be calling people trolls. 

I find the deep thoughts entertaining, takes like Flacco with a SB win and 14 seasons has accomplished more than a rookie QB on a losing team.

25 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I find the deep thoughts entertaining, takes like Flacco with a SB win and 14 seasons has accomplished more than a rookie QB on a losing team.

Yes , it's my opinion that Flacco has accomplished more in his career than Zach ever will. That's not trolling, it's my opinion,  shared by many others here that you also call trolls.  Again, I'm sorry my opinion of Zach wilson upsets you so much. 

4 hours ago, Dreams said:

Yes , it's my opinion that Flacco has accomplished more in his career than Zach ever will. That's not trolling, it's my opinion,  shared by many others here that you also call trolls.  Again, I'm sorry my opinion of Zach wilson upsets you so much. 

Ever will be  Great.  Another dream

Trolling is the silly quote about Flacco that you keep repeating.  I’ll repeat, 14 seasons and a SB.  
Yes he’s accomplished more than any and every QB after their 1st NFL season.  

20 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Ever will be  Great.  Another dream

Trolling is the silly quote about Flacco that you keep repeating.  I’ll repeat, 14 seasons and a SB.  
Yes he’s accomplished more than any and every QB after their 1st NFL season.  

To be fair he said Flacco has accomplished more than the current Jets starting quarterback ever will. It was a forward-looking statement.

On 7/8/2022 at 3:20 PM, Dreams said:

If you believe this, you don’t know JiF lmao. He was extremely doubtful on Wilson pre-draft, I was the one doing the Wilson convincing to him & he didn’t budge an inch. I don’t mean to jump in on you guys, but, just from an outside perspective, it’s pretty funny to see someone paint JiF, out of all people, as a Zach Wilson lover.

@JiFaponowelcome to the club, buddy. we’re excited to have you lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1