NFL Network predicts 3 wins for Jets

Just now, jgb said:

That is the tricky thing about predictions — you have to make them in advance.

OK, bettering Flacco isn’t setting the bar real high.  I’ll take the over, just because it’s low and because ever will is a long time

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

OK, bettering Flacco isn’t setting the bar real high.  I’ll take the over, just because it’s low and because ever will is a long time

I lost the plot — you want to bet the current Jets starting QB will accomplish more than Flacco? I know this wasn’t my argument but damn I’ll bet you on that name terms.

6 minutes ago, jgb said:

I lost the plot — you want to bet the current Jets starting QB will accomplish more than Flacco? I know this wasn’t my argument but damn I’ll bet you on that name terms.

You didn’t say Flacco has accomplished more than ZW ever will?  One SB is all I need to die happy but not like trying to match Brady

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You didn’t say Flacco has accomplished more than ZW ever will?  One SB is all I need to die happy but not like trying to match Brady

No that was that Dreams guy. Still happy to bet though if you’re looking for action.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

If you believe this, you don’t know JiF lmao. He was extremely doubtful on Wilson pre-draft, I was the one doing the Wilson convincing to him & he didn’t budge an inch. I don’t mean to jump in on you guys, but, just from an outside perspective, it’s pretty funny to see someone paint JiF, out of all people, as a Zach Wilson lover.

@JiFaponowelcome to the club, buddy. we’re excited to have you lol.

Then why does he care so much what I think of Zach?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2022 at 3:16 PM, Jet Nut said:

So what does a foot injury in January have to do with him playing in September?  Didn’t he play at the senior bowl? 

Ruckert opens the year on nfi 

It's OK dude 

I don't like being right all the time, I'd rather they prove me wrong 

2022 will probably be a redshirt for Ruckert 

NY Jets: hope for the best, expect the worst 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, bitonti said:

It's OK dude 

TE is normally a redshirt rookie season injury or not.   I’ve heard lots say it’s one of the hardest positions to transition into.  

i deleted my position changing metaphor - maybe someone else can take it home lol 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, bitonti said:

It's OK dude 

Which means he’s being held back at the start of camp, and this means he won’t play in September?  Really?  Maybe we should wait for Sept before patting ourselves on the back.  
As for being right all the time, you missed on the Jets not spending to the cap and that they were playing hardball with Breece.  Relax Nostradamus 

• Upvote 1

I would say 3-6 is about ideal going into the bye. Why would ANYONE predict them to go 3-6 before the bye, and then winless after? That makes zero sense. Beat the Bengals, but go 0-4 in a stretch against the Lions, Jags, Seahawks, and Dolphins? Huh?

And for the record, they actually have them 2-15, but gave a win to them in a game they predicted a loss.

Man, the Jets must have had a DISASTROUS offseason to have gotten this much worse. I know they're still reeling from the departure of Van Roten, but it's going to impact them all year?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, SackExchangeNYJ said:

I would say 3-6 is about ideal going into the bye. Why would ANYONE predict them to go 3-6 before the bye, and then winless after? That makes zero sense. Beat the Bengals, but go 0-4 in a stretch against the Lions, Jags, Seahawks, and Dolphins? Huh?

And for the record, they actually have them 2-15, but gave a win to them in a game they predicted a loss.

Man, the Jets must have had a DISASTROUS offseason to have gotten this much worse. I know they're still reeling from the departure of Van Roten, but it's going to impact them all year?

40 out of the last 50 years history says we'll be tapping the practice squad by game 11. ?