OT: Dolan "The red nosed Bozo"

2 hours ago, Matt39 said:

The Knicks will never be good.

It sure seems that way

but what’s funny is that, despite these last 2 decades of misery and chaos, the Knicks run from 92-2001 sh*ts on anything the Jets have done in my lifetime.

the jets are still, somehow, in last place of all the teams I root for. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

It sure seems that way

but what’s funny is that, despite these last 2 decades of misery and chaos, the Knicks run from 92-2001 sh*ts on anything the Jets have done in my lifetime.

the jets are still, somehow, in last place of all the teams I root for. 

You're right and it's funny how one team can be so consistently bad. I'm Yankees, Rangers, Jets, Irish (football), St John's (b-ball) and I guess still Hendrick Motorsports, but a casual at best now. Jets are by far the worst of them. Not even close, really. Even AEW jobbers win 1/3 or 2/5 and that's fake. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Sidney who?!

Don't you dare misspell the stunning Sydney's name.  Don't worry, she still gets plenty of my rapt attention.  ?

It's just that we've been binge watching Yellowstone the last few weeks.  And I mean, the camera adores Kelsey Asbille.  She's absolutely gorgeous in a very natural way.  

5aa11d520aafcb9afe0b23a67d5fa840.jpg

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1