RUMOR: Zach Wilson did what? Lolololl

3 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

...meanwhile.....today Zach is in Idaho with Berrios, Wilson and others for a vacation/pre-camp workout with a group of his teammates.

Odd that the Idaho state motto is "Esto perpetua".   It means "let it be perpetual".  Guess Zach is applying to a woman's age and dating/munching/banging.

4 hours ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Don't care how many weirdos "support" Zach's cougar career.  Don't care if it isn't Zach's fault the news got out.  Any widespread media/news about this team that isn't related to football success just plays back into the circus narrative.

Did Rex liking feet hurt the team's play or his coaching?  Probably not, but we sure as hell looked f*cking stupid when things went downhill.  It's just a constant stream of distractions from this team, and I'm extremely tired of seeing it.

Plus all the Becton twitter bragging and then he shows up to camp at almost 400 lbs.

1 hour ago, IndianaJet said:

This.  Anyone taking this seriously or acting like it's going to have some sort of impact on the season is just looking for a reason to bitch.

It is however providing some good twitter humor for the dog days of July.

I don’t think anyone’s thinking it will impact the season.  It’s just something we would rather not hear.

Because when this team inevitably goes 6-11 this year and Zach is off the team in 2 years, there’s a good chance I won’t hear the end of the pathetic cougar/milf jokes in my social circle and the media, the same way I still hear mono and butt fumble quips to this day.

Stupid crap like this just makes it that much easier to joke about this team.  But I guess it’s fitting because unless this team shows otherwise this year, it is still a joke and has been for a very long time.

• Thumb Down 1

16 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

He had absolutely nothing to do with this going public, it happened months ago, and if you think that guys like Justin Herbert, Joe Burrow, Patrick Mahomes, and Josh Allen are celibate all season long, I have some disappointing news for you.

Pat Mahomes has an annoying lady who is constantly burning up social media.  

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

6 hours ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Don't care how many weirdos "support" Zach's cougar career.  Don't care if it isn't Zach's fault the news got out.  Any widespread media/news about this team that isn't related to football success just plays back into the circus narrative.

Did Rex liking feet hurt the team's play or his coaching?  Probably not, but we sure as hell looked f*cking stupid when things went downhill.  It's just a constant stream of distractions from this team, and I'm extremely tired of seeing it.

How many accounts are you going to use and say this?

Do you track of charicter origin stories on the spreadsheet?  You should.  “I hate Zach because he reminds of the manager of the coal mine that sent my pappy back down into the mines a week after he lost his leg and eye.”   You know spice it up.  

1 hour ago, shawn306 said:

The more things change the more SOJ.

Obvious the woman doesn’t have very high standards is she is having sex with one of the worst QB’s in the NFL

Dude, did you SEE some of the women Mark Sanchez banged while QBing his way to the bottom of the league? 

• Haha 2