RUMOR: Zach Wilson did what? Lolololl

4 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

Who the hell could he mad at this? You have to be a bonafide incel who needs to get out more to be salty about this lol. Even Twitter is hyped about Zach over this. Let’s lighten up, jeez!

Lol.  Yeah, but on the plus side I think it’s just one dude with lots of accounts and a couple others.   

Humor is better than pretending to ignore it or outrage.   This is probably horrifying for Zach, Zach’s mom, her friend, Dax, and Zach’s ex.  But it will pass for the most part.  Hopefully they’ve all got some elite coping skills in the mean time.  

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

That's because we, as a society, know what's really important. It's times like this that gives me faith in humanity.

Now, excuse me for a moment while I stop and try to imagine what the reaction would be if it was a 20 something year old woman who was outed as having sex with her father's friend. I'm sure there wouldn't be any stark difference in public perception.

You definitely have a point. Public perception would be much different.

16 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

That's because we, as a society, know what's really important. It's times like this that gives me faith in humanity.

Now, excuse me for a moment while I stop and try to imagine what the reaction would be if it was a 20 something year old woman who was outed as having sex with her father's friend. I'm sure there wouldn't be any stark difference in public perception.

If it was a hot tennis player I would watch more tennis.  

11 hours ago, Mogglez said:

He had absolutely nothing to do with this going public, it happened months ago, and if you think that guys like Justin Herbert, Joe Burrow, Patrick Mahomes, and Josh Allen are celibate all season long, I have some disappointing news for you.

I don't care who Zach sleeps with.

I care that my bust-so-far young QB only make it to social media or the news because of his dedication to getting better at playing football.  I would think so would all of you, all things considered.  I get that there is a strong "but-Namath-was-a-media-darling-social-whore" fetish amongst Jets Fans, but be assured, news like this is bad news.  Not good news.

Every time I hear about Zach, and it feels like more than we heard about previous QB's, it's about him living the life.  Not about his dedication to football.  If you all want to hang me for thinking this could be a problem, given last seasons performance, so be it.  Sorry I'm not sharing in the MILF-F*cker jokes I guess.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I care that my bust-so-far young QB only make it to social media or the news because of his dedication to getting better at playing football.  I would think so would all of you, all things considered.  I get that there is a strong "but-Namath-was-a-media-darling-social-whore" fetish amongst Jets Fans, but be assured, news like this is bad news.  Not good news.

Every time I hear about Zach, and it feels like more than we heard about previous QB's, it's about him living the life.  Not about his dedication to football.  If you all want to hang me for thinking this could be a problem, given last seasons performance, so be it.  Sorry I'm not sharing in the MILF-F*cker jokes I guess.

16 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

You obviously do in order to be this perturbed by this.

Again: he had absolutely nothing to do with this going public and it, presumably, happened months ago.  The only reason we even know about it is because his ex-girlfriend got defensive when the general public found out she’s now with his ex-best friend.  If you want to blame Zach for even DARING to have a life outside of football, be my guest.  I’m just saying keep that same energy for the rest of the leagues QBs.

Up until this point, the overwhelming majority of Zach Wilson news was that he was flying around the country to work with his teammates.  Even the pictures of him with Braxton on the beach having a bro-mance have a regular back story.  He was down there with Berrios, Jeff Smith, Michael Carter, and some other guys to work out.

Being QB of the NY Jets is also constant for all the former QBs.  This would be a splash news on other teams, but not like this.  

Zach has done well ignoring outside noise but this will be a real test of that.

• Sympathy 1

46 minutes ago, Warfish said:

How can you continually underestimate the need for serious Mojo to play QB at an elite level in the NFL.  

7 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Being QB of the NY Jets is also constant for all the former QBs.  This would be a splash news on other teams, but not like this.  

Zach has done well ignoring outside noise but this will be a real test of that.

He has handled it well when you consider his mom is all over social media, his close buddy dates a celebrity (or family of), and he is being counted on to be the saviour of this franchise.

Other then a few pictures here and there, he has not really brought any of this on himself.

He just needs to avoid the kiss of death Kardashian family and he will be fine.

3 hours ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Who gives a rat's ass ?

Way more people then I would have guessed. The best part is it very likely never happen and his ex did it as a dig, literally catapulted him into  pop culture. Now, if his play  matches the legend of Zach the “ Milf Mack?” Dude will be legend! Yet, likely won’t, so might as well enjoy a few laughs while  we still can. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Way more people then I would have guessed. The best part is it very likely never happen and his ex did it as a dig, literally catapulted him into  pop culture. Now, if his play  matches the legend of Zach the “ Milf Mack?” Dude will be legend! Yet, likely won’t, so might as well enjoy a few laughs while  we still can. 

"MILF Maven"?

6 minutes ago, Trotter said:

There was a pic at the super bowl with Zach, Cindy Crawford and her daughter. Of course the assumption was Zach trying to get close to Cindy's daughter, but now?

Dude is slick - just please kill it this year and we have years of enjoyment ahead.

kaia-gerber-02.jpg.f81558bca13e53fabdeceb6232b1233f.jpg

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

Sanchez 

Darnold 

Now Zach 

If Jets qbs cared as much about reading defenses as they do about getting their dick wet, this team would be champions every year 

It should be noted that here we are at the peak of Jets 2022 enjoyment. Before the injuries and the 9 losses in a row to start the season 

Last year the peak was feeney chugging beers 

Enjoy the jokes, fellow Jets fans 

It's all downhill from here 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Trotter said:

He has handled it well when you consider his mom is all over social media, his close buddy dates a celebrity (or family of), and he is being counted on to be the saviour of this franchise.

Other then a few pictures here and there, he has not really brought any of this on himself.

He just needs to avoid the kiss of death Kardashian family and he will be fine.

I don’t think he is their type…. Just saying

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Sanchez 

Darnold 

Now Zach 

If Jets qbs cared as much about reading defenses as they do about getting their dick wet, this team would be champions every year 

It should be noted that here we are at the peak of Jets 2022 enjoyment. Before the injuries and the 9 losses in a row to start the season 

Last year the peak was feeney chugging beers 

Enjoy the jokes, fellow Jets fans 

It's all downhill from here 

Yep, spot on!

But Darnold wut?