RUMOR: Zach Wilson did what? Lolololl

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Question: how bad are you in bed if having sex causes you to lose focus and under-deliver at work, as opposed to not thinking about sex all day and producing more business value?

Could not agree more.   Zach is 22 years old.  At that age, as you're completing an act you're already thinking about the next.

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Question: how bad are you in bed if having sex causes you to lose focus and under-deliver at work, as opposed to not thinking about sex all day and producing more business value?

Zach was bouncing balls off the ground on 5 yard flat routes to the RB, so it's reasonable to assume he needs some guidance to find the right hole.  That said, it shows that he trust his receivers. 

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Zach was bouncing balls off the ground on 5 yard flat routes to the RB, so it's reasonable to assume he needs some guidance to find the right hole.  That said, it shows that he trust his receivers. 

Armchair QBs think finding the open receiver is “easy”. In this analogy, they are the guys who think they hit that g-spot “all the time”… only to learn wifey is catching bbc on the side.

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Armchair QBs think finding the open receiver is “easy”. In this analogy, they are the guys who think they hit that g-spot “all the time”… only to learn wifey is catching bbc on the side.

Which begs the question, did she go for round 2?  Have we confirmed that piece?  Very telling info.

7 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Which begs the question, did she go for round 2?  Have we confirmed that piece?  Very telling info.

That's the reason why older women like younger guys.  Young guys have a refractory period of like 45 seconds.  Then, it's on to round two...three...  The magic of youth.

• Sympathy 1

13 hours ago, JiFapono said:

I was thinking about during, actually.  Working on his focus for the field but also helping him go a little longer, you know that prepubescent teen is a minute man.

4 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

That's the reason why older women like younger guys.  Young guys have a refractory period of like 45 seconds.  Then, it's on to round two...three...  The magic of youth.

Good point, and here I was thinking maybe it was a last longer tactic. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Taking this back to how this speaks to a lack of focus around getting better at Football; I'm going to go ahead say that the Cougar route is better for Zach Wilson's development as a QB than a steady GF.  First off, maturity.  Zach clearly lacks it so this will help him grow into a man.  Also, Cougars dont need wining and dining.  They dont need to be bought and impressed and dont need constant attention for security and self confidence.  Cougars are typically, quite comfortable with their own skin, independent and not reliant on a man for self assurance, or anything for that matter.  They know what they want, how they want it, when they want it, they know how to get it and dont need any meaningless b.s. along the way.  Compare that to the challenges of dating a woman in her early 20's and this probably the best news we've ever learned about Zach.  Think of all the stress, dependence, neediness and immaturity he was dealing with that you know definitely carried over to the field?  Now?  All he needs to do is get hard and Cougar does the rest.

This is the most logical post I believe I have ever read on this site. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, slats said:

And please, never accuse him of trolling for reactions. He gets testy and posts gifs! 

The crying gif was self-effacing as if you were making me cry.

So don’t shed a tear over it :)