RUMOR: Zach Wilson did what? Lolololl

3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Taking this back to how this speaks to a lack of focus around getting better at Football; I'm going to go ahead say that the Cougar route is better for Zach Wilson's development as a QB than a steady GF.  First off, maturity.  Zach clearly lacks it so this will help him grow into a man.  Also, Cougars dont need wining and dining.  They dont need to be bought and impressed and dont need constant attention for security and self confidence.  Cougars are typically, quite comfortable with their own skin, independent and not reliant on a man for self assurance, or anything for that matter.  They know what they want, how they want it, when they want it, they know how to get it and dont need any meaningless b.s. along the way.  Compare that to the challenges of dating a woman in her early 20's and this probably the best news we've ever learned about Zach.  Think of all the stress, dependence, neediness and immaturity he was dealing with that you know definitely carried over to the field?  Now?  All he needs to do is get hard and Cougar does the rest.

Co-signed.

Abby, hot as she was, seemed to need something out of the relationship. Zach is best served by smash and dash.

Plus, he’ll be a better married man if he uncorks it all now.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Thank you.  I mean, think about it.  He's going from a constant barrage of text's from every little stupid thought that came out of his GF's head, a 24/7 monitoring of social media to see who else she is probably banging on the side and constant complaining that he's not giving her enough attention and that they dont spend enough time together.  To, leave the door open when you get home from practice, I'll be over after work and out before midnight and radar silent between those texts.

This is ******* brilliant and I've suddenly never had more confidence that Wilson will turn it around.

A few years ago I "dated" a 22 year old for about a month (I was 46 at the time).

I can't tell you how many "hey, wyd" texts I would get randomly throughout the day.  And then she'd get upset if I didn't respond right away.  It took all my strength to not respond "Bitch, I'm at my office working like I have been since before you were born"

Lasted about a month before the juice wasn't worth the squeeze.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

A few years ago I "dated" a 22 year old for about a month (I was 46 at the time).

I can't tell you how many "hey, wyd" texts I would get randomly throughout the day.  And then she'd get upset if I didn't respond right away.  It took all my strength to not respond "Bitch, I'm at my office working like I have been since before you were born"

Lasted about a month before the juice wasn't worth the squeeze.

have to ask and I do not mean any disrespect but was every other work 'like' and 'awesome'? 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Co-signed.

Abby, hot as she was, seemed to need something out of the relationship. Zach is best served by smash and dash.

Plus, he’ll be a better married man if he uncorks it all now.

Yep, Abyy is the type you marry Zach needs to stick with the type you bury.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

Especially in that bikini shot, if that's really her?   Great job, Zach.  I don't blame the young man for taking a shot(s). I'd be pleased as punch to fill any and all of her cavities.  

Looks like a guy who threw on a blonde wig. 

Should have gone with white top/black tights. 

Once again, Zach's decision making and ability to process the whole field in question. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

Looks like a guy who threw on a blonde wig. 

Should have gone with white top/black tights. 

Once again, Zach's decision making and ability to process the whole field in question. 

I thought she looked kinda cute.  Sort of like Beth Behrs (Caroline) from Two Broke Girls.

• Upvote 2

On 7/10/2022 at 3:55 PM, Jet Nut said:

And yet you have no life trolling a Jets board for no apparent reason

Let's be realistic here....ANYONE on a message board talking about football, or bad QB's banging hot old laides.... aren't exactly living our best lives.  

• Haha 3