RUMOR: Zach Wilson did what? Lolololl

1 hour ago, Zerovoltz said:

LOL....  I am glad I can talk about being a contender and all that.....and you guys are stuck talking about a QB and WR that will both be out of the leauge in a couple years, banging cougars and ex girlfriends.  

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

My guy, it’s a summer Sunday afternoon and you’re on a Jets forum, as a Chiefs fan, trying to brag about your football team that no one here remotely cares about, in a thread that’s just supposed to be for sh*ts and giggles.

This isn’t the flex you think it is.

Plus wasn't there some thing with Mahomes' younger brother starting sh-t in a bar and Mahomes' wife talking crap on IG? 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I dont understand the bro code stuff.  Zach dropped this girl.  If his buddy wants to bang her, what does zach care?

You make a solid point. It’s not as if these bros wouldn’t happily bang 1-chick together while gazing into each other’s eyes from opposite ends… so why does it really matter if one bangs the the others ex?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

LOL....  I am glad I can talk about being a contender and all that.....and you guys are stuck talking about a QB and WR that will both be out of the leauge in a couple years, banging cougars and ex girlfriends.  

And yet you have no life trolling a Jets board for no apparent reason

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Banging ur moms best friend whos probably 25 years older then u is not normal behavior.  Where did u grow up?

It's normal if you have game.  

I notoriously lack game but even I made out with an older woman once.  She wasn't 25 years older, more like 10, but it was awesome.