RUMOR: Zach Wilson did what? Lolololl

1 hour ago, greenwave81 said:

If you are truly 'over her', who the **** cares if she's around when you're hanging out with your best friend?  Is he happy with her?  Is she happy with him?  If so...?  

And if she can turn your best friend against you, he wasn't worth being your best friend to begin with...find another.

Because she was the one who got dumped.  Meaning she’s likely not “over you.”  It’s a bad idea for the friend to get with her, too.  Just bad juju all around.  

Is that worth losing a friend over? 

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Im still not understanding.  So if you dated a girl, and then were done w/ her so u broke up and moved on, none of ur buddies can try to bang her?  Thats weak.

It’s not weak it’s the bro code. You don’t go after the girl one of your boys was with. That’s just the way it is and the fact that this has to be explained tells me you don’t get it. It’s fine because we’re not friends in real life, we’re guys on the internet talking about the Jets but in my personal life, a guy who bangs a girl his buddy was with is not loyal. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Because she was the one who got dumped.  Meaning she’s likely not “over you.”  It’s a bad idea for the friend to get with her, too.  Just bad juju all around.  

Is that worth losing a friend over? 

Then talk to your friend and say she's bad karma or whatever...tell him why she's a head case or why you dumped her.  he's your ******* best friend...you can't have that convo with him? Really?

And If you can't, then once again, he ain't your friend....or, you dumped her 'just because' you had a better offer, and you just deal with it because everyone's an adult.

This ain't hard...and it's even less hard for a early 20's yo who isn't even married.

5 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

It’s not weak it’s the bro code. You don’t go after the girl one of your boys was with. That’s just the way it is and the fact that this has to be explained tells me you don’t get it. It’s fine because we’re not friends in real life, we’re guys on the internet talking about the Jets but in my personal life, a guy who bangs a girl his buddy was with is not loyal. 

To be fair… In your life none of the girls look like here.

6 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

Then talk to your friend and say she's bad karma or whatever...tell him why she's a head case or why you dumped her.  he's your ******* best friend...you can't have that convo with him? Really?

And If you can't, then once again, he ain't your friend....or, you dumped her 'just because' you had a better offer, and you just deal with it because everyone's an adult.

This ain't hard...and it's even less hard for a early 20's yo who isn't even married.

So you think these conversations aren’t being had in this hypothetical?  Your best friend breaks up with his girl, likely telling you all the reasons along the way, and you date her anyways?  Lousy decision-making right there.  

In a perfect world all 3 parties can be extremely mature about it and handle the situation appropriately, but that usually just isn’t life.  Call me a cynic I guess?

3 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

You should’ve tagged me considering there was a game where I got revived like 4 different times. On second thought maybe not because that means I was eliminated a lot. Never mind I guess. 

It’s kind of an older joke, because once during a game on the Dragonmount mafia forum someone asked Ape to be a Mafia tutor, and it was hilarious.  

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So you think these conversations aren’t being had in this hypothetical?  Your best friend breaks up with his girl, likely telling you all the reasons along the way, and you date her anyways?  Lousy decision-making right there.  

In a perfect world all 3 parties can be extremely mature about it and handle the situation appropriately, but that usually just isn’t life.  Call me a cynic I guess?

I have to say, the most surprising thing about this thread is that 80 is the most vocal defender of the "bro code".

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Has to be the funniest thing I have read here in a while.  "Bro code" "Loyal bros".  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

1 hour ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Bro code....lol. I live by the pussy code.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Has to be the funniest thing I have read here in a while.  "Bro code" "Loyal bros".  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

7 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

Bro code....lol. I live by the pussy code.

Some of you will never understand. When you are truly good friends with someone (not a guy you talk to every once in a while) the bottom line is their ex girlfriends, sisters and mothers are off limits. 

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

image.thumb.png.1913b6c4012f042bc810d9637697e92d.png

Zach’s best friend with his ex Abbey 

This can work for us... In fact, it's better this way.

A pissed off & betrayed 22 yr old will annihilate his opponents and put 2x the effort in the weight room -- over some pussy who's driving towards married w/children as Saturday night anal gets further and further in the rearview mirror. 

I'm excited. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Some of you will never understand. When you are truly good friends with someone (not a guy you talk to every once in a while) the bottom line is their ex girlfriends, sisters and mothers are off limits. 
That's some sick fraternity adolescent sh*t right there.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^

Never had a bro

Or maybe he subscribes to the wisdom of the late great Nate Dog (RIP) and he believes, it aint no fun, if the homies cant have none.

11 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Im still not understanding.  So if you dated a girl, and then were done w/ her so u broke up and moved on, none of ur buddies can try to bang her?  Thats weak.

My guy!