Jump to content

RUMOR: Zach Wilson did what? Lolololl


IndianaJet
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, greenwave81 said:

If you are truly 'over her', who the **** cares if she's around when you're hanging out with your best friend?  Is he happy with her?  Is she happy with him?  If so...?  

And if she can turn your best friend against you, he wasn't worth being your best friend to begin with...find another.

Because she was the one who got dumped.  Meaning she’s likely not “over you.”  It’s a bad idea for the friend to get with her, too.  Just bad juju all around.  

Is that worth losing a friend over? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Im still not understanding.  So if you dated a girl, and then were done w/ her so u broke up and moved on, none of ur buddies can try to bang her?  Thats weak.

It’s not weak it’s the bro code. You don’t go after the girl one of your boys was with. That’s just the way it is and the fact that this has to be explained tells me you don’t get it. It’s fine because we’re not friends in real life, we’re guys on the internet talking about the Jets but in my personal life, a guy who bangs a girl his buddy was with is not loyal. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Because she was the one who got dumped.  Meaning she’s likely not “over you.”  It’s a bad idea for the friend to get with her, too.  Just bad juju all around.  

Is that worth losing a friend over? 

Then talk to your friend and say she's bad karma or whatever...tell him why she's a head case or why you dumped her.  he's your ******* best friend...you can't have that convo with him? Really?

And If you can't, then once again, he ain't your friend....or, you dumped her 'just because' you had a better offer, and you just deal with it because everyone's an adult.

This ain't hard...and it's even less hard for a early 20's yo who isn't even married.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

It’s not weak it’s the bro code. You don’t go after the girl one of your boys was with. That’s just the way it is and the fact that this has to be explained tells me you don’t get it. It’s fine because we’re not friends in real life, we’re guys on the internet talking about the Jets but in my personal life, a guy who bangs a girl his buddy was with is not loyal. 

To be fair… In your life none of the girls look like here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

Then talk to your friend and say she's bad karma or whatever...tell him why she's a head case or why you dumped her.  he's your ******* best friend...you can't have that convo with him? Really?

And If you can't, then once again, he ain't your friend....or, you dumped her 'just because' you had a better offer, and you just deal with it because everyone's an adult.

This ain't hard...and it's even less hard for a early 20's yo who isn't even married.


So you think these conversations aren’t being had in this hypothetical?  Your best friend breaks up with his girl, likely telling you all the reasons along the way, and you date her anyways?  Lousy decision-making right there.  

In a perfect world all 3 parties can be extremely mature about it and handle the situation appropriately, but that usually just isn’t life.  Call me a cynic I guess?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

You should’ve tagged me considering there was a game where I got revived like 4 different times. On second thought maybe not because that means I was eliminated a lot. Never mind I guess. 

It’s kind of an older joke, because once during a game on the Dragonmount mafia forum someone asked Ape to be a Mafia tutor, and it was hilarious.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So you think these conversations aren’t being had in this hypothetical?  Your best friend breaks up with his girl, likely telling you all the reasons along the way, and you date her anyways?  Lousy decision-making right there.  

In a perfect world all 3 parties can be extremely mature about it and handle the situation appropriately, but that usually just isn’t life.  Call me a cynic I guess?

I have to say, the most surprising thing about this thread is that 80 is the most vocal defender of the "bro code".

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It’s kind of an older joke, because once during a game on the Dragonmount mafia forum someone asked Ape to be a Mafia tutor, and it was hilarious.  

 Man, I wish I could've seen that.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

It’s not weak it’s the bro code. You don’t go after the girl one of your boys was with. That’s just the way it is and the fact that this has to be explained tells me you don’t get it. It’s fine because we’re not friends in real life, we’re guys on the internet talking about the Jets but in my personal life, a guy who bangs a girl his buddy was with is not loyal. 

Has to be the funniest thing I have read here in a while.  "Bro code" "Loyal bros".  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

It’s not weak it’s the bro code. You don’t go after the girl one of your boys was with. That’s just the way it is and the fact that this has to be explained tells me you don’t get it. It’s fine because we’re not friends in real life, we’re guys on the internet talking about the Jets but in my personal life, a guy who bangs a girl his buddy was with is not loyal. 

Bro code....lol. I live by the pussy code.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Has to be the funniest thing I have read here in a while.  "Bro code" "Loyal bros".  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

 

7 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

Bro code....lol. I live by the pussy code.

Some of you will never understand. When you are truly good friends with someone (not a guy you talk to every once in a while) the bottom line is their ex girlfriends, sisters and mothers are off limits. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Zach said he and his family have never been practicing members as he grew up.

However I believe young Zachary follows the BYU honor code to this day.

Zach’s not thinking impure thoughts or having sexual intercourse.

Mom's BFF practiced on his member

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

image.thumb.png.1913b6c4012f042bc810d9637697e92d.png
 

Zach’s best friend with his ex Abbey 

This can work for us... In fact, it's better this way.

A pissed off & betrayed 22 yr old will annihilate his opponents and put 2x the effort in the weight room -- over some pussy who's driving towards married w/children as Saturday night anal gets further and further in the rearview mirror. 

I'm excited. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some of you will never understand. When you are truly good friends with someone (not a guy you talk to every once in a while) the bottom line is their ex girlfriends, sisters and mothers are off limits. 
That's some sick fraternity adolescent sh*t right there.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^

Never had a bro

Or maybe he subscribes to the wisdom of the late great Nate Dog (RIP) and he believes, it aint no fun, if the homies cant have none.

 

11 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Im still not understanding.  So if you dated a girl, and then were done w/ her so u broke up and moved on, none of ur buddies can try to bang her?  Thats weak.

My guy!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...